Suspect in Pa. cop ambush said he acted 'in the name of Islam

The man caught in surveillance footage ambushing a Philadelphia officer in a squad car, shooting him multiple times with a stolen police gun, acted “in the name of Islam,” police said at a news conference Friday.

Suspect in Pa. cop ambush said he acted ‘in the name of Islam,’ police confirm | Fox News

Obama needs to do something about all these guns!

Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of the nation’s fifth largest city, said, “There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that.”

^^^^^^^^^^
Look at this Idiots comment and then … Look Here …

In a press conference, Commissioner Ross said the gun used in the attack was a stolen police firearm.

Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In Name Of Islam « CBS Philly

Actually, too many guns on the street isn’t the issue. The issue is, it seems there are just too many jihadists on the street. And Obama is demanding more ME “refugees” be allowed in, even though his own appointees admit there is no possibly way to adequately vet them.

Obama, out of willful ignorance or calculated action, is acting as a subversive

I heard about this at noon on the radio; they said the cop was able to return fire and hit the suspect, who is in custody.

Stolen police gun. Makes so much sense this mayor. More gun control laws ought to fix that right up, end theft and all that. Freaking moron.

At least the cops didn’t kill him on sight and he’s in custody… I’m pretty sure he’s crazy and I suspect people will use this as a call to start a witch hunt.

Even if this person died… I don’t think anyone would be concern with his death.

Or at least the officer who lost their gun should be looked at and see if they should be fired.

Though maybe some kind of gun that is linked with a watch would prevent something like this from happening.

He isn’t crazy, he’s evil.
He said he was following Islam. His mother said he was a devout Muslim, not a “brain case”.
I would not cry if he died. I would not lose one second of sleep. He’s a Muslim Criminal, who is about to get what he deserves.

His mother also said he hit his head during foot ball and been hearing voices… I don’t think you get to ignore one thing she says and only listen to the other.

“He’s been acting kind of strange lately. He’s been talking to himself . . . laughing and mumbling,” she said. "He’s been hearing voices in his head. We asked him to get medical help."
Read more at Police: Gunman who shot cop pledged allegiance to the Islamic State

He didn’t say the voices in his head were telling him to shoot a cop, he said he did it in the name of Islam and that the police defend laws contrary to Islam.
Look, we are aware that you Democrats don’t call a spade a spade. Your fearless leader won’t even utter the words Islamic Extremist.
His mother is the only one to claim he heard voices. He said nothing of the sort. The facts are plain. He is a radical Muslim. He flew to Saudi and Egypt, and came home. He got a stolen gun. He tried to kill someone who shot him in the butt. He claimed he did it in the name of Islam. The alleged voices had nothing to do with it.
Why don’t you guys join reality. The man is evil. Call him evil. The man is a Muslim Terrorist. Call him a Muslim Terrorist. The man hates America. Just say he hates America.
Sheesh.

with all of that added together, we can also call him crazy… I think you’re trying a little too hard to start an argument over me saying “I’m sure he’s crazy”… I think an argument over name calling is childish. Regardless of what anyone calls him, the main is clearly not within his right mind, luckily he didn’t do something worst, and he should be treated as dangerous.

Anyway, I can call him whatever I want. This is America, deal with it.

You can call him a rutabaga for all we care, JE. The fact is, he’s a radical, Islamic terrorist…dot, period, end of sentence. As far as I’m concerned, they are ALL crazy as bedbugs.

[quote=“MDMikeB, post:2, topic:48082”]
Actually, too many guns on the street isn’t the issue. The issue is, it seems there are just too many jihadists on the street. And Obama is demanding more ME “refugees” be allowed in, even though his own appointees admit there is no possibly way to adequately vet them.

Obama, out of willful ignorance or calculated action, is acting as a subversive
[/quote]I doubt this guy was an immigrant. I suspect that Islam is the refuge of the mentally ill. Certainly there are well Muslims but many rather sick people turn to Islam to justify their violent tendencies.

[quote=“JEWilliams, post:5, topic:48082”]
At least the cops didn’t kill him on sight and he’s in custody… I’m pretty sure he’s crazy and I suspect people will use this as a call to start a witch hunt.

Even if this person died… I don’t think anyone would be concern with his death.
[/quote]For the life of me I can’t figure out why people like this “froot loop” not killed during a “struggle.” We know he committed the crime; of what value is he to society?

Let’s say he is apart of the big network of terrorist… we would be able to get information from him, or understand why he’s a terrorist. Is this guy a loner or is he with a group

Also, I think we have a law system where people are served justice through the court and not by a cop.

But I’m also in the opinion that cops are trigger happy and over use their license to kill … which results in many innocent people dying.

[quote=“JEWilliams, post:10, topic:48082”]
with all of that added together, we can also call him crazy… I think you’re trying a little too hard to start an argument over me saying “I’m sure he’s crazy”… I think an argument over name calling is childish. Regardless of what anyone calls him, the main is clearly not within his right mind, luckily he didn’t do something worst, and he should be treated as dangerous.

Anyway, I can call him whatever I want. This is America, deal with it.
[/quote]Ohhh, My Word, aren’t we defensive? Sure, call him whatever, since being a liberal absolves you from the task of being factual.
You liberals call me crazy for being conservative. Your ilk calls soldiers returning with PTSD crazy. Anyone you want to deny gun rights to, is deemed crazy.
I have an autistic daughter you’d likely call crazy, yet she is probably more grounded in reality than any of us. The argument is not whether someone who commits heinous crimes is crazy. It is about if those you call crazy are responsible for their actions. This man was “crazy” from your point of view, but that is not backed up by the facts. He is simply following the tenets of a religion that has convinced him that Americans are evil, and deserve to be murdered. That isn’t crazy, it is evil.
Now, if you really want ammunition to come after me, I’ll be glad to supply that.
Islam is an evil religion, following an evil false “prophet”, seeking to terrorize those who object to their evil beliefs. Those who terrorize the world are truly following the Islamic scriptures. Those who don’t, try to convince us that their scriptures do not say what we can verify that they say. They lie to advance Islam, yearn for a world domination of the Islamic State, and are willing to die in that endeavor.
That isn’t crazy, it is evil.

In that case, you no doubt believe that Hillary’s excuse for her shameful tweet was due to her having hit her head:
And I quote:

Let’s be clear: Islam isn’t our enemy. Hateful rhetoric against Muslims isn’t just wrong—it plays into terrorists’ hands.
re: #GOPdebate
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/687841034009731073
After all, she, too, has been caught laughing and mumbling to herself.

I don’t know about the truth of this, but FC was talking to one of our neighbors a while back, and he seems to think that the vast conversion to Islam in prisons is accomplished by death threats. Possibly, some of it is. But more likely, most of it is by “suggesting” a way to get back at the “Man” for putting him in prison. Not that any of this applies to this “froot loop,” as JBG referred to him.

As for the person in question “hearing voices” - I seem to remember that Islam was founded based on a nut-case hearing voices, and being assured that he wasn’t crazy but was hearing the voice of “God.”

But i’m not going after you… you came after ‘me’ for calling him crazy… when in the end you don’t really care what I call him… you mostly want to say how evil Islam is. You’re just ready to fight.

Well, we do live in America where we’re free to practice any religion within the law. I think going after an entire religion is like what Germany have done. Her trying to direct the attention to bad people than to a religion, I find very responsible… much like what Bush did after 9/11.

I think we want the good Muslims to fight against the bad one, if we call them all bad, then we'll needlessly make enemies of people who would fight for us against terrorists.