Syed Farook’s mom is part of a pro-caliphate group

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.
Farook’s affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks’ apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Safia Farook last summer by ICNA’s sisters’ wing.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in an interview aired Sunday that he would “go after” family members of terrorists because they “know what’s happening” when their loved ones commit acts of terrorism.
Trump said on CBS’ “Face The Nation” that he would’ve gone after the wives of the terrorists in the World Trade Center attacks because they knew it was going to happen.
“At least I would certainly go after the wives who absolutely knew it was happening, and I guess your definition of what I’d do, I’m going to leave that to your imagination,” Trump said.

Great news: Syed Farook’s mom is part of a pro-caliphate group « Hot Air

Kind of lends credence to Trump’s words doesn’t it?