T-Shirts I Would Like To See

Suh,
As we gear up for THE BIG ONE next year, I propose we do just that: gear up. Without thought for credit or reimbursement, I bring before this AUGUST BODY some ideas for t-shirts for the body of all RIGHT THINKERS (especially MISS AUGUST of 1982 whom I have studied at great lengths…centerfold wise)But I digress…
While on the subject of s_x, that reminds me my favorite t-shirt logo= a simple “OPENLY HETEROSEXUAL” seems appropriate.
Should this prove to be too risque for your tastes, perhaps this one: “OPENLY REPUBLICAN”…that’s a real rouser! I suggest you go over the fine points of your CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT before you wear that one around the liberal fringe…
For the HARD CORP , I think this one should make you the talk of the town…or at least the 10 o’clock news:
“TRUMP ANYWAY”…in a tasteful REPUBLICAN RED, of course.
If you or your company care to proceed with printing and distribution of these humble designs, please remember that I wish no credit for any of this…at least nothing traceable by my constituents.

Yours for the 2020 VISION,
SENATOR FILIBUSTER FOGHORN

1 Like

T-shirts I’d like to see:

1. “HATE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH”

2. “THE 2nd AMENDMENT IS TO GUARANTEE THE OTHER 9”

1 Like

That’s good! I like it…

One T-shirt that I own, but only wear among selected groups, has a picture of President Reagan wearing a red MAGA hat.