Taking A hiatus:

Hello RO. You know who I am and why I am here. I like to discuss politics, news, and left wing bias. The thing is. Nobody else seems to want to stay on topic or discuss real politics. Its as if the RO community is on summer vacation and everyone is drunk and partying and screwing things up! Not sure why, this bothers me so much but I’ll be less active on this forum until the trolls calm down and the election really heats up around late sept/oct.

Plus I’m inching closer to getting my job at the media research center so I’m sure I’ll be busy doing this stuff for real and may not have a lot of time for forums. If you would like to stay in contact with me, do not fear I will be around, stalking you liberals and liberaltarians (you know who you are) so watch out. I’ll still get alerts to my phone, so you can PM me if you want.

I’ll still be stalking Ron Paul stuff too as his Paul Fest is coming up, so there will be lots of juicy idiotic moments to add to the blog. Peace Out RO. For now!

Don’t roam too far JJF. sometimes a vacation is a good response!

See you election day. Don’t forget to vote!

So you have a problem with the traditions of this site…?

I apologize for all of us not wanting to be in rage mode all throughout the election cycle. Some of us prefer to laugh from time to time.

Laughter is good…trolling for laughs (not very successfully IMO) on serious threads in a CONTINUOUS manner without ANY serious posting is NOT. We need a designated troll area.

[quote=“Cam, post:5, topic:35789”]
Laughter is good…trolling for laughs (not very successfully IMO) on serious threads in a CONTINUOUS manner without ANY serious posting is NOT.** We need a designated troll area.**
[/quote]Now that is funny :smiley:

I think maybe we could set it up so when we ban a troll, they get permissions set to a single thread where they may continue to post. I must admit, there was one troll last year I hated to see go because it was quite clever and funny.

I doubt there is a single member who hasn’t griped about the same thing. It all depends on whose ox is being gored…

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:8, topic:35789”]
I doubt there is a single member who hasn’t griped about the same thing. It all depends on whose ox is being gored…
[/quote]As long as the ox is named Ron Paul, or Barry O, I’m good with goring it!

I approve this message.

I see the mods have all ready cleaned up the spam that was splattered here… Good job guys!!