Talk Radio Rallies its Warriors to Battle

**Talk Radio Rallies its Warriors to Battle
**The democratic Party wasted no time in excoriating talk radio for the culture of ‘heated political rhetoric’ following the Jan. 8th shooting at an Arizona Safeway food store. The shooting left 6 dead with 18 injured. With one of the Injured being a Democratic congresswoman in a fiercely divided state, the media knew who the culprit was. Without any proof, the media and democrats went on a finger pointing spree worthy of McCarthy himself. The Tea Party, Sarah Palin, and talk radio were held accountable for the shooters actions. Clearly they pushed him to murder with their “virulent rhetoric.” It was only a matter of time before details would emerge showing that the shooter spent his free time dressed in colonial garb, listening to Rush Limbaugh while masturbating to pics of Sarah Palin shooting defenseless animals. The media and the democrats rejoiced! Finally they had a catastrophe to exploit!!! Without restraint, caution, or proof they pushed this narrative…
Talk Radio Rallies its Warriors to Battle - conantheamerican

yeah but Rush was on today and none of them can tangle with him. I am assuming that you are calling the right wing talk hosts WARRIORS? Because i really couldn’t use that term for left wing talkers.

naturally :slight_smile:

You know what I saw a couple months ago? Proof that playing the race card is exposed as the fraud that it is.

I say let them do to their screeching about talk radio what they did to the race card, overplay it so it can become transparent to anybody. Let the world finally see that when the left calls names, its because their politics are indefensible.

I say let them do to their screeching about talk radio what they did to the race card, overplay it so it can become transparent to anybody. Let the world finally see that when the left calls names, its because their politics are indefensible.
I hope ConservaTalkers, conservative TV hosts and conservative pols finally take this fight to the MSM folk, commentariat and Prog pols peddling this lie and - (qualifier for ninnies) metaphorically - cram it down their throats and out their … ears :biggrin: .

It is time to call out MSM folk, commentariat and Prog pols for their hateful incitements against conservatives!!!

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Yes, what is blowing my mind is that now the MSM is acting like both sides simultaneously started this blame game. It is another fabrication. Republicans sent their thoughts and prayers while democrats sent their baseless accusations. It wasn’t until conservatives realized that the left leaning media was trying to pin the attacks on them that they fought back. This can be so well documented, by the news clippings alone. I hope someone make a compilation video of this. It is the most brazen media bias I have ever seen.

Too many demo-rats want to use this to attack the first amendment.

They have no use for our constitution which is why so many of them were criticizing the reading in congress.

Must have been like fingernails on a chalk board for them to listen. :biggrin: