Tampa Bay 34, SAN Francisco 17

Cullen Kaepernick loses his second straight game as a starter. :banana: Maybe he’ll be kneeling as a retired player next season.

Kaepernick’s been sucking for a while. I always thought the kneeling stunt was specifically to give him a new type of fame, and a new avenue to stay famous/make money in the future.

That’s what I’ve been thinking too. I think he’s bordering on washed up and is thinking about using the race card to hold a job or catch on with another team. It won’t work. There are many highly admired African-American players in sports. It all depends upon how much you can do for your team as to wheather or not you keep playing. Football is really tough, especially for running backs.

Maybe there will be some demonstrations if he gets cut, but I doubt it. He plays a sport that “progressives” dislike. If they had their way, we’d have the “National Flag Football League.”

As a Tampa resident I am well aware of the struggles of the Bucks. To win on the Weat Coast is a big deal. Road games are tough in the NFL even for the good teams.

I understand he hurt his KNEE.

Let’s see, he sucks, he likes to get down on a knee and he lives in San Francisco.

Given these clues, can you guess his next career move?

Politics.

Well, he just** threw Clinton under the bus.**

> “It was embarrassing to watch that these are our two candidates,” Kaepernick said to reporters Tuesday. “Both are proven liars and it almost seems like they’re trying to debate who’s less racist.”
>
> “At this point … you have to pick the lesser of two evils. But in the end, it’s still evil.”

If he goes to the left of the Democrats, maybe he will self-destruct. Just look at Cindy Sheehan. As soon as there was no Bush to blame for the Afghan War, the Dems kicked her under the bus.