Ted Cruz - Star Wars - The Constitution Strikes Back!

Absolutely brilliant! Cruz reaching out to the LIV’s!

LIV’s? What are LIV’s?

I thought it was rather long, myself, and a little on the juvenile side, but if it helps connect with Star Wars fans - of all ages - then have at it!

Cruz does have one major problem: He’s dry. Boringly dry. I was going to add, un-animated, but can’t hardly now, can I? lol

Thanks for helping to push Cruz. He’s still my first pick. But will admit to lacking enthusiasm.

LIV = Low Information Voters

Then it really is juvenile. The sad part is that they are necessary.

It is geared to ALL ages and attracts many because it’s done in ‘Star Wars’ theme. As for juvenile; I see that as a necessity to reach the younger and uniformed crowd - the simpler the better in this case. Believe it or not – many will equate him with Star Wars and since they love Star Wars he will get their vote. Cruz will be known as the Star Wars guy that’s running for president. Secondly however, I did not hear at the end of the video; I am Ted Cruz and I approve this message so I am not so sure that this was put together by his campaign.

All of Cruz’s ads are much different than the norm and that is what is most important. He wants to be and needs to be seen as the Washington outsider that he is.

That’s pathetic. True, but still pathetic.

Secondly however, I did not hear at the end of the video; I am Ted Cruz and I approve this message so I am not so sure that this was put together by his campaign.

Cruz’s ‘real’ face is seen at the end of the ad, so I imagine so. If Cruz or his campaign disapproved, I’m fairly certain that it would’ve been yanked.

All of Cruz’s ads are much different than the norm and that is what is most important. He wants to be and needs to be seen as the Washington outsider that he is.

We here don’t see very many political ads. (For which I’m grateful.) You’re right, though, that he needs to seen as a DC outsider, and I don’t blame him a bit for pushing that view forward as much as possible.

FWIW, I’m a Cruz fan and a Star Wars fan.
I’ll just leave it at that.

I love how the rinos were guarding Obama so he could trash the Constitution, an all around solid message regardless of the chosen methodology of communicating it; I say good ad!

Hahaha, that’s awesome. Best thing I’ve seen this election.