Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Trump’s announcement. What do you think will be the outcome?

Today, we finally acknowledge the obvious: that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality. It is also the right thing to do

After more than two decades of waivers, we are no closer to a lasting peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. It would be folly to assume that repeating the exact same formula would now produce a different or better result

High time!

The Arab Street may put on a little hissy fit. Don’t think they will attack any of our embassies now that there is a new sheriff in town. Long term message to the Arab world: Jerusalem is NOT on the bargaining table. The President’s speech was one of his best:

Yet another example of a President who actually DOES what he promised to do during the campaign! Clinton, G.W. Bush and Obama ALL PROMISED to do this during their campaigns.

I think this is excellent news.

I’m indifferent to it. I agree that decades of waivers to keep out of Jerusalem is stupid. So far as upsetting the “peace”, that’s an irrelevant joke.

This will give the Islamists another excuse to commit more violence, which is what they want to do anyways.

Trump’s done a brilliant job so far in building Middle Eastern alliances.

Let Trump be Trump. If anyone can magically pull a peace deal with Israel and Palestine out of a hat, it’s him. The one thing I’ve said from day one, is you can never say anything is impossible with him. Unlikely, but not impossible.

While this perhaps may be a catalyst, nothing will happen of any profound significance until there is a rather large battle and a certain someone steps in to create a peace treaty.

Me? .

Uh, I’d check on that…

Interesting video but …your point is what???

Did you watch all the way to the end?