Terminator is a bad politician

Mr. muscles, on his way out of a totally disasterous tenure as Calif. Gov… Has decided to leave us with an indelible imprint of his incompetence, inexperience, and lack of morality. Basicly by reducing the conviction, and 16 year sentencing of a student, for murdering another student with a knife ( reportedly down to 7 years total at a minimum security facility ), for not allowing him entrance into a college frat party.
As it appears that the convicted murderer is the son of a close political ally of Mr. Schrazenegger. But of course I’m sure that is only a coincidence, as we all know that his “flaming” liberal wife had nothing to do with his commuting the sentences of several convicted felons soon after his inauguration.
To quote a line from a old Sinatra song, “Superman is just a Flash in the pan”.

Ixnay on the P-word, please. That’s a no-no here. Mods, please fix.

Is your vocabulary and mind so limited that you need to stoop to stupid name-calling, Shadow? holy sheep It would have been better to post the news story without comment and leave us wondering than to confirm it! holy sheep

This was one of the worst examples of elitism in CA that I’ve seen in recent months! The people - the jury - spoke, and there was no excuse for over-ruling them!

When did it become inappropriate to express an attitude while expousing a “much used” slang term in describing a situation that, at the least, warrants same? Oft used with no sexual or gender derogatory implications. In other words, get out of the closet and smell the odors of lifes essence. While no doubt your contention of my inadequacies, citing what you consider journalistic impropriety, is a thinly disguised attempt to “control” the forum with your version of “political correctness”.
While it is my choice whether or not I choose to post the article, I have a distinct feeling that you are of such a limited intuitive capability regardless of the format, you would have difficulty grasping my degree of disgust toward the incident without formidable, and blatant rhetoric. ( finger wagging should only be enacted by those who have a finger )
Also your “critique” is probably well received among the pseudo intellectuals that you are use to dealing with, but certainly not here, ostensibly not now, and definetly not by me.
HAVE A NICE DAY

This pardon really is outrageous. The 14 years was a plea bargain to avoid a life sentence. The guy stabbed TWO OTHER PEOPLE who lived. Really Outrageous. But really what can you expect from the left. And don’t tell me he is a republican. He has never been conservative except when he could use it to fool voters.

Exactly, back when the California GOP decided to side with Arnold instead of the only genuine Conservative seeking the Governorship (Tom McClintock) all the Arny Kool-Aid drinkers were saying “He may not be a social conservative but he is a fiscal conservative”.

I asked every one of these parrots that I met “can you name one single utterance or action in Arnold’s entire life that would suggest he is a fiscal conservative?”

Not one single person could cite an example but they all are pretending to be “shocked” at how Liberal he turned out to be now that he has done infinitely more damage than the Demoncrat we recalled before him.

I don’t let these “conservatives” get away with feigning shock, they were slobbering over a celebrity and they ruined the best shot we have had for a real Conservative in the governors mansion since George Deukmejian.

… they were slobbering over a celebrity …

Bingo! To be fair, he did make fiscal conservative noises back in 2003. I was on Free Conservatives some during that time and the celebrity, the noises and the celebrity had some there fooled. In the face of the State Sen. McClintock, a real fiscal conservative who knew the budget, the legislature and their respective tricks inside and out, I took Arnold’s talk to be the bluster of a light-weight. And so he proved to be. Arnold was worse than former Gov. Pete Wilson, in just about every way! Truly an archetypal

Thankfully, after several years of wandering in the political wilderness, Mr. McClintock just got sworn in for his second term in the House of Representatives, so the TEA Partiers will find him a primed and ready ally.

I read an article stating that fiscal conservatives are globalists. I need to find that.

Ahnold was no better than the pol that they recalled. Who was that…Gray, Grey, something or other…no doubt we’ll hear from him again…rearing his ugly head like some viper. Gray Davis…that’s it.

Although i must say. It was good to see a politician recalled. A nightmare for pols everywhere. more needed.

First of all, the term isn’t as “much used” as you imply. Second, it isn’t tolerated in mixed company for the most part (including on broadcast TV). Third, the term is unmistakably a reference to female genitalia. Fouth, grow up. Fifth, It’s the admin’s vision for this forum which HE PAYS FOR. And related to that and in answer to your opening question, it became inappropriate when the admin said:

[quote="TheOperative (excerpted)] 3. No Profanity
Why? It’s not that we’re prudes, but we like to set ourselves apart from the other profanity ridden boards.
4. Respect other members
Simple respect and decency is all I ask. This board has a broad age group of people, from teens (not too many) to grandparents age. So don’t say anything you wouldn’t say in front of your grandparents.[/QUOTE]
From: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

And:

From: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f2/foul-language-these-forums-268/

And:

Sixth, you’ve got Pete all wrong. Seventh, he’s no pseudointellectual. Eighth, this IS the way it is HERE. Get used to it or go elsewhere. Ninth, see the fourth again.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:11, topic:28778”]
First of all, the term isn’t as “much used” as you imply. Second, it isn’t tolerated in mixed company for the most part (including on broadcast TV). Third, the term is unmistakably a reference to female genitalia. Fouth, grow up. Fifth, It’s the admin’s vision for this forum which HE PAYS FOR. And related to that and in answer to your opening question, it became inappropriate when the admin said:

From: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

And:

From: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f2/foul-language-these-forums-268/

And:

Sixth, you’ve got Pete all wrong. Seventh, he’s no pseudointellectual. Eighth, this IS the way it is HERE. Get used to it or go elsewhere. Ninth, see the fourth again.
[/quote]:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

In other words, get out of the closet …
Oo! Oo! Was that a sly insinuation that I might be gay? :rofl: You’re just so preciously subtle!

… smell the odors of lifes essence.
:rofl: What you know of me is less than the content of the post to which you “responded”.

… citing what you consider journalistic impropriety …
So now I’m a gay journalist? Now I am truly insulted! :rofl:

… a thinly disguised attempt to “control” the forum with your version of “political correctness” …
Dude, I can read! My title is “Theocon” - self-selected, BTW - not “Administrator” or “Moderator”. So when it comes to some one with a little authority, I have as little as anyone here. OTOH, that just might be the first time I’ve been accused of political correctness, so I do thank you for that new life experience. :rofl:

I have a distinct feeling that you are of such a limited intuitive capability regardless of the format, you would have difficulty grasping my degree of disgust toward the incident without formidable, and blatant rhetoric
I’m a native Californian, from the Central Valley, not SF or Hollyweird. That should say anything left unclear by my post above re Arnold.

… finger wagging should only be enacted by those who have a finger …
Last time I counted, I have all the standard equipment and no options.

… the pseudo intellectuals that you are use to dealing with …
Like I said above, you know less of me than the content of the post to which you “responded”. But I must say you certainly made that quite clear.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sixth, you’ve got Pete all wrong.
His response was pretty much what I anticipated, given the crudity of his OP, though he did give more opportunities for ridicule than I expected.

Dear TSN, you just went full retard.

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:3, topic:28778”]
Is your vocabulary and mind so limited that you need to stoop to stupid name-calling, Shadow? holy sheep It would have been better to post the news story without comment and leave us wondering than to confirm it! holy sheep

This was one of the worst examples of elitism in CA that I’ve seen in recent months! The people - the jury - spoke, and there was no excuse for over-ruling them!
[/quote]I have never been a big proponent of politicians pardoning someone from office. I remember the joke we had with Thompson when he made it a circus years ago.

Presently George Ryan is trying to get pardoned from what he did in office while governor. Now his wife is in the hospital and once again we hear about how unfair it is for Ryan to be locked up.

All I can say is Ryan must owe some big favors to some people for lawyers to still defend him although he has claimed poverty.

just saying. There are far worse things to call Ahnold.

@_@ OHHHH!

I think he wrote that entire post just to show off his vocabulary, Pete. Because you insulted it. :biggrin:

:bored: Austrian.

I hate Racist’s, the only thing I hate more than a Racist is the French!

Another gem from Austin Powers.

:rofl: