Texas begins building makeshift border wall with surprising material

Texas begins building makeshift border wall with surprising material

Rep. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, says he thinks the new border wall construction is a ‘great idea’

Tolerance.

Wait no; love.

Hold up no it’s gayness.

This wall has been approved by democrats right? – I got it. Hormone injections.

Oh snap it’s shipping containers?

Excess shipping containers courtesy Biden’s failed policies to fix Biden’s failed border policy.

I LOVE IT.

God bless Texas

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has begun taking matters into his own hands, installing makeshift border walls created from repurposed shipping containers in strategic locations where migrants are likely to cross.

Rep. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, who previously served as a sheriff in Fort Bend County for eight years, called the new border structures “a great idea” Thursday on “Fox & Friends.”

“It’s a tool that the governor is using to try to help slow down, curb this invasion, this invasion that we’re seeing at our southern border,” said Nehls.

Lets go Brandon

Yeah Go Texas you waste your money on symbolism, while 70% of illegals fly into major airports. This will surely solve 30% of the problem. No way they will use ladders or just steal it for scrap metal as they have time and time before.

Mexicans steal metal in border wall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOqXgO0MFbQ
Trump Must of Got them to pay for it because they act like they own it.
They literally stole the wall I kid you not. Mexicans be like: I built a wall around my house and donald trump paid for it.

I do have an idea tho as an environmentalist we just put all the nations trash on the southern border the smell will keep them away, it might force their government into negotiations about border security on their side.