Texas Grand Jury Indicts Man Who Recorded Planned Parenthood Baby Body Parts Videos

Texas Grand Jury Indicts Man Who Recorded Planned Parenthood Baby Body Parts Videos | Christian News Network

This is disturbing to say the very least. It’s perfectly acceptable to harvest and sell human tissue, but criminal to record interviews of those who engage in this demonic activity. We truly live in an age in which wrong is considered right and right is considered wrong.

The plot thickens.

Planned Parenthood Board Member Works in Office of D.A. Who Indicted David Daleiden | LifeNews.com

I heard something about this. I imagine the fur is going to fly with the ADF taking on the case.

There’s some outrage on the left too:

"We are pro-choice, and we support the important work of Planned Parenthood, but we find the prosecution of these citizen journalists, however self-styled, deeply disturbing."
Should Planned Parenthood outcome chill journalists? - CNN.com

They “support the important work of planned parenthood”??? Their important work is tearing apart tiny human babies into pieces. Nice work, pp! And, very important… This is a demonic organization and we are being forced to support it through our taxes. Way back when demand for abortion became legal we were told that abortions would never be paid by our taxes…LIES. We pay for this through our taxes and that includes “partial birth abortions” and other such horrors.

We are, indeed, in a time where “Good is perceived as evil, and evil is perceived as good.” (Is. 5)

I can’t think of a single organization–including ISIL–that’s as utterly EVIL as Planned Parenthood, and the progressive left has FORCED US to pay for it.