THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border

THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border

“Lawmakers in Tajikistan announced on Wednesday that China would build a new military base on the nation’s border with Afghanistan worth $10 million. The Tajik officials claimed the base would belong to Tajikistan, not China, and house Tajik troops, though China would build and fund the venture.”

Yah, right

Wow, Hindu news is getting what we are not:

Eye on Afghanistan, China to build military base in Tajikistan

I suppose the CCP does have some things in common with Islam. Foremost a hatred of America, which they share with our president and his followers.

You do know, don’t you, that right after Taliban Joe withdrew they ran to the Chinese to be their first ally? So the Chinese will have this bas and you know darn good and well they will have access to at least something or what we left behind.

I’m assuming since day one of Joe’s exit the Chinese already had procured everything of use.

Probably. They were probably deep into some stuff months before even

1 Like

? No definitely.

Okay. Definitely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about this now: Why did Russia hold military drills on the Afghanistan border? | DW News

I think Russia has been holding military drills on Afghan border since before the 80s

Target Rich Environment for a Western nation with testicles and a leader that has its National Security as a priority? :innocent:

1 Like

Well, thats true, but isn’t the timing odd with the Chinese moving in? Did you know they are also holding joint naval exercises with the Chinese all around Japan?

Absolutely