The Flyboard Air demo by Zapata Racing for the 1st time in USA (I WANT ONE!)

Can reach an altitude of 10,000 feet and has a top speed of 93 mph.

Franky Zapata, the inventor of the original Jetpack Flyboard has really outdone himself on this one!

FIRST BOARD

My thoughts:

1. Not for me. My idea of hell is being 5 ft or more up in the air. I spent 20 years in the Air Force & only once (the first time) got on a plane sober.
  2. We’ve had similar things like that for years. The problem has always been fuel & weight. You have to have a lot of fuel to stay up a long time. The more fuel you carry, the more you burn to overcome the extra weight. It’s a catch 22 & so far we don’t have an engine that produces a huge amount of power while using very little fuel.
  3. The people that will be signing their lives away to buy those things are the same people that didn’t get your order right at McDonalds. But they will buy those & be flying around over our heads until they hit power lines, trees, buildings or even each other. If you can get high enough to look down at all of those people flying around (where you will be safe) it would be a fun pastime watching them kill each other while eating popcorn & having a cold one. If you can’t get that high I would stay inside were you only have a 50-50 chance of getting hit by one.

Me too!!!

I used to feel the same way. In fact, I wasn’t terribly happy being as tall as I was. I overcame it the first time I soloed in a helicopter, however.

Confirmed: Franky Zapata sets new Farthest hoverboard flight record in France**

Confirmed: Franky Zapata sets new Farthest hoverboard flight record in France | Guinness World Records