The Huge stacked deck of the Dem Party and Left Media

If you ever had a hunch …

YES, GAVIN NEWSOME IS NANCY PELOSI’S NEPHEW,

AND YES, ADAM SHIFF’S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS’ SON,

AND YES, JOHN KERRY’s DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A "MULLAH’S SON IN IRAN…

This is what anyone would call a “Stacked Deck.”

WOW! IF YOU EVER HAD A HUNCH THE SO-CALLED NEWS MEDIA WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED and YOU JUST COULDN’T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, WELL, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice,
Obama’s former National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes,
Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former
Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,
Obama’s former Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s former
Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former
Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

This is a “Huge Stacked Deck” and it’s only a ‘partial’ list since the same incestuous relationship
holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most of today’s yellow journalism disguised as objective media outlets.

President Trump has been 100% correct all along about the partisan media.

The despicable Fake News is definitely being generated by this ongoing incestuous relationship.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news? ….Not just a little. ……It’s quite a LOT!

3 Likes

Yes, this does show what we all instinctively knew, that the all-hatred-all-the-time news channels are in bed with the Democrat Party, so to speak.

But I imagine if someone put some investigative time into it, they could find a bunch of interesting Republican relations, so I hesitate to draw much from this list.

1 Like

well i’m sure some leftist has but they’d better keep their mouths shut seeing as they are eaten up with nepotism and media/political incest.

heres one but I hardly call it a problem for left media. Campbell brown(cnn) is married to a guy that is a Romney strategist. Seeing as how Romney has shown his true colors I hardly think this is a problem. Another is Paul Ryan married to a strong Democrat (woman of course). I think she’s had more of an impact on him than the other way round. I’d hardly call him conservative. Rino fits.

Do we remember James Carville and Mary Matalin? There’s an odd couple for ya.

1 Like

I can’t understand how any Republican woman could be married to James Carville. The mere sight of him on TV prompted me to change the channel. He makes my skin crawl.

he has a rather reptilian look. He was in Berryville once getting some gas. He looked like a dork. His pants were too short, his socks too long. I think they might have been white. LOL

His own wife calls him “Snakehead!”

I think that may have had to do with his bald head than anything else.

I don’t think so. Mary has said “He has a certain reptilian look about him, doesn’t he?”

@Sendgop…really?? LOLOL I had never heard that…I just always thought he had a snakey look to him.

I believe that they are both professional opportunistic political hacks

I think that is fairly accurate. James might be the more effective of the two. People gave him credit for putting Bill Clinton on the map. At least he took a lot of credit for it in the news. I can’t think of anyone on the Republican side Mary Matalin helped.