The Many Mistresses of Ted Cruz

Looks like wemay have found out what Rubio’s campaign said would “cut off Cruz’s campaign at the knees”.
8 Things You Need To Know About Ted Cruz’s Sex Scandal - Conservative Outfitters

Even if it’s true, it really shouldn’t affect things. But of course Cruz’s supporters have kept insisting the man is nearly without fault, and has unimpeachable honesty. The question is, will they shrug it off, and accept that Cruz is just another politician and man, flawed as any other? Or will they reject him, and continue to pray for the magical unicorn of a man who does not exist?

Edit: Read the link above. It has a lot of details I chose not to repost here.

It is the National Inquirer. We should all hold off and see if there is any real substance to this.

I agree. However, remember they were right about John Edwards, Tiger Woods and Jesse Jackson.

And Bush 43 was putting the wood to Condy Rice at Camp David. Their record has been spotty.

lol, the National Enquirer. That’s about as much response as this story deserves.

I am pretty sure it was the National Enquirer who a few years ago suggested the reason John Travolta hadn’t been in the news lately is because he was abducted by aliens as ransom. That was one of their more believable stories.

I’m pretty sure that lady on the far left is a Trump supporter and regular contributor on CNN. If this was true, it would make for one crazy movie (as if Hollywood didn’t have enough material already from this campaign).

Oh, I am aware. Believe me, I take most everything they say with a grain of salt. Time will tell.

I can’t think of her name but the resemblance is remarkable. I guess I’ll have to go out and buy the print edition for a clearer picture. I’ll probably do that right after I buy the latest issue of Playboy without the naked girls. :banana:

Katrina Pierson, by chance?

She has stated on twitter that the story is 100% false.

Can’t make this stuff up, just now on CNN, there were three speakers and one Trump supporter called out the other, to the effect “there was a National Enquirer report about Cruz’ mistresses and your name was in this report Amanda, I would like you to respond to this report”. This lady, Amanda; who I assume was named in this report, suggested that it was tabloid smut, was disappointed that the other woman brought this up and suggested if someone wants my response they should speak to my lawyer.

I have watched every season of House of Cards with Kevin Spacey, if this occurred in that show I would have laughed at it as something unbelievable. This is a campaign for the ages.

I wish we could get Fox News, CNN has become an embarrassment with these Trump supporters who have no shame. Though he has hired a couple of fairly sharp supporters, my sense is his campaign is getting nervous about the possibility of a convention.

[quote=“old_dog, post:2, topic:48511”]
It is the National Inquirer. We should all hold off and see if there is any real substance to this.
[/quote]I remember years ago that this rag said something about Carol Burnett and they got sued for it. Apparently the story was false and the stance of the rag was that they had the right to print anything they wanted true or not.

CAROL BURNETT GIVEN $1.6 MILLION IN SUIT AGAINST NATIONAL ENQUIRER - NYTimes.com

The link on top has a lot of details.
The women so far IDed work for CNN(Amanda Carpenter). Sarah Flores was a deputy campaign manager to Fiorina’s campaign(which mysteriously received $500,000 from a Cruz SuperPAC and is presently under FTC investigation).
And Katrina Pierson is a spokeswoman for Trump.

Breitbart apparently had this story back in February, but Ben Shapiro sat on it.

FreeRepublicis actively censoring the story, ATM. They’re temp-banning anyone who mentions it.

At least we now know that Cruz has officially become the establishment candidate :banana:

Yes and he was a racist to boot as well as gay.

why is this even on here? some people can be so stupid.

obama is getting the same treatment. The comments I see about his sexuality as well as Michelle being a man and so on.

Was the NE the ones who were taken in by the fake Clinton love child?

This was how the MSM took out Herman Cain in 2012. For my part, I’d say, “Won’t get fooled again,” except I wasn’t fooled then.

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:6, topic:48511”]
I am pretty sure it was the National Enquirer who a few years ago suggested the reason John Travolta hadn’t been in the news lately is because he was abducted by aliens as ransom. That was one of their more believable stories.
[/quote]I wonder if, while having all this fun, the Trump campaign gives any thought to the effect of this on the Republican Party or America?

Trump wasn’t behind this one. This was actually dug up and promoted by Rubio’s campaign.