The military is ready to fight the real, battle ---Global warming

America’s top military officer in charge of monitoring hostile actions by North Korea, escalating tensions between China and Japan, and a spike in computer attacks traced to China provides an unexpected answer when asked what is the biggest long-term security threat in the Pacific region: climate change.
Navy Admiral Samuel J. Locklear III, in an interview at a Cambridge hotel Friday after he met with scholars at Harvard and Tufts universities, said significant upheaval related to the warming planet “is probably the most likely thing that is going to happen . . . that will cripple the security environment, probably more likely than the other scenarios we all often talk about.’’

Admiral Samuel Locklear, commander of Pacific forces, warns that climate change is top threat - Nation - The Boston Globe

It is a good thing Obama has his priorities right–Oh wait we are scaling back the military and the word is we are working with the Taliban but hey lets help the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda gain more recruits to fight us.

So now we have the military and Nasa focused on global warming. The EPA is also fostering rules and regulations that is driving up cost to citizens

We used to get the environmental speeches, like not running the air because it will destroy the ozone, during announcements in formation while Slick Willie was president. I was stationed in Korea, no less, when this happened. As they were concerned with the environment, Jimmy Carter was in North Korea as Clinton’s liason promising light water reators.

I thought NASA was focused on Muslim Outreach?

[quote=“JStang, post:3, topic:38653”]
I thought NASA was focused on Muslim Outreach?
[/quote]Yes and also it seems they are more concerned about helping Obama with his global warming scam. Apparently private industry has taken over the space program. The last article I read was about that one outfit supplying the space station that I believe is Russian.

SpaceX set to launch supply rocket to space station on Friday - latimes.com