The National Embarrassment Continues

I’ll be brief.

For those who thought the long national nightmare that is the Obama administration could not get more bizarre, up to the microphone steps John Kerry yesterday in Aspen, CO.

During comments to the media he stated, and I paraphrase, that the spate of recent/increasing/increasingly deadly attacks at the hands of ISIS shows that they, ISIS, is being defeated and becoming more desperate.

In other words, the increase in the number of well organized attacks by ISIS coupled with the increase in the number of bodies laying around as a result is a sign of the West’s success in fighting these bastards.

WTF

I mean, what can one say to this level of stupidity??

Kerry deserves another purple heart for this.

I think a full lobotomy would be the procedure of choice.

A purple face.

Which is what the face looks like when the owner is hanged - not with a drop, but slowly drawn up, so he strangles in the noose.

That is a fitting award for this garbage.

Kerry deserves another purple heart for this.

No he doesn’t. He’s an Obama operative who believes in the Obama cause. He didn’t need to have his arm twisted to say that. A Purple heart is not in order. Perhaps a tin star instead of the Bronze Star he got in the military would be a better fit.

When I lived in Massachusetts Kennedy and Kerry were our senators. Between the two Kennedy was the better senator because he did something for his constitutes. Kerry was an elitist who cut in front of lines at events yelling, “Do you know WHO I AM?”

Yes, I know who are. You are man with a talent for marrying rich women. You dumped one who was only worth $4 million dollars for John Heinz’s widow who was worth over $500 million. As a senator he sat around for 28 years and almost never got a piece of legislation passed with his name on it.

Some people call him “Lurch” after the Frankinstein monster like character from “The Adams Family” comic strip and TV show. My pet name for him is “bucket head.”

I had hoped when he became secretary of state that he would do better than Hillary, which wouldn’t be hard. I’ve been disappointed.

No he doesn’t. He’s an Obama operative who believes in the Obama cause. He didn’t need to have his arm twisted to say that. A Purple heart is not in order. Perhaps a tin star instead of the Bronze Star he got in the military would be a better fit.

When I lived in Massachusetts Kennedy and Kerry were our senators. Between the two Kennedy was the better senator because he did something for his constitutes. Kerry was an elitist who cut in front of lines at events yelling, “Do you know WHO I AM?”

Yes, I know who are. You are man with a talent for marrying rich women. You dumped one who was only worth $4 million dollars for John Heinz’s widow who was worth over $500 million. As a senator he sat around for 28 years and almost never got a piece of legislation passed with his name on it.

Some people call him “Lurch” after the Frankinstein monster like character from “The Adams Family” comic strip and TV show. My pet name for him is “bucket head.”

I had hoped when he became secretary of state that he would do better than Hillary, which wouldn’t be hard. I’ve been disappointed.[/QUOTE]You have not been here long enough to know that it was sarcasm which I do not always label.