The Obama Campaign is Disgusting:

The advertising agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners has just released a pro-Obama commercial eerily reminscent of Lyndon Johnson’s controversial Daisy ad featuring children singing about a variety of horrors including an America - supposedly under President Romney - where “sick people just die” and “oil fills the sea” (video follows with full lyrics and commentary):

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/27/pro-obama-ad-features-children-singing-about-america-where-sick-people dieYup the Obama campaign certainly is creative aren’t they? First with calling Romney a liar, a tax cheat, and a murderer. Then, saying Paul Ryan will throw granny over a cliff. Now, courting young women and linking an ad to losing their virginity, and an ad featuring brainwashed children singing about an America where sick people just die!

Well, they do just die idiots!!!

Can’t say I’m surprised, Hannity’s been saying that this will be a dirty campaign from the beginning! What will they use next week???:awkward:

Anybody who wants to be associated with this filth has a nice place in Hell waiting for them!

Maybe put her ad on AFTER the girl who wants me to buy her birth control pills, make a great combo

Trekky, why not post an actual comment rather than an obscure silent ambiguous video clip? Let us know why you think Obama’s ads are good and effective, or pointless, or ???

Because of how rilly, rilly silly he’d look if he came out and actually tried to say that the Obama campaign has nothing whatever to do with its advertising agency.

I didn’t see an endorsement in that ad. Under the Stand by Your Ad provision, a candidate must provide an endorsement in ads made by him, his campaign, his party, or an interest group. I didn’t see an endorsement (I approve this message.) which makes me think that no, the Obama campaign has nothing to do with this commercial.

And the ad doesn’t even mention Romney or Obama. jj’s just assuming it’s about a Romney presidency. There’s some stuff about Big Bird and such, but it could just as likely be an ad for voting Democrat, or not voting for Romney. There’s nothing “pro-Obama” about it, strictly speaking, which further supports the claim that the Obama campaign had nothing to do with it.

Do what I did, “Ignore”

I would even go so far as to say that the bad stuff in this video could occur under either a Romney presidency or an Obama presidency, which makes me think that this is an ad to vote, not an ad to vote for Obama. The only reason jj’s blaming the Obama campaign is because he hates Obama/loves Romney.

Do what I did, “Ignore”

I ceased using the Ignore function when I became a Moderator (I think that’s understandable), though I do recommend it for others on occasion.

Yea, forgot my days, too many days in fact as a Mod…try being the Sr Mod on a forum with 13,000+ users…

I just found out who that girl is; writer, producer and star of “Girls” on HBO. The whole thing is pretty silly, a bit crude and preteens should definately not watch it. But you do get a panorama of the inane, childish, immoral, freeloading, types who long to slither in the pigslop of obamamania.

Obama will stoop as low as anyone but some body nailed the other day:

A puppet, a black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim and a Communist walk
into a bar.

Bartender asks, “What’ll it be, Mr. President ???”