The Obama Sitcom

I’m gonna sticky this and we can start posting gaffs, stupidities and other idiocy that makes this administration look like a sitcom.

I’ll start it off, {opening show applause}

Joe Biden: “Gimme a f*&$#ing break,” he said, apparently unaware that the microphone was on.

read more

He’s only been VP for about two months and he wants a f—ing break?..

The shining example of Obama’s ineptitude has to be the starting and stopping of stem cell research within 2 days. At least hire a flunky to read the bills if you won’t.

Obama is to tired from partying.

Oh, no, Biden was saying that because the person who said that had been his friend for like…decades, and was calling him “Mr. Vice President”.

Now time for the comedic montage of Obama undoing every last thing that Bush did, in 60 seconds.

What do you say for the music, Eye of the Tiger or Benny Hill?

Benny Hill, complete with laugh track.

I find it amusing that he went after Rush and when Rush bit back Obama cowered in a corner. I would pay a lot of hard earned money to see a Rush - Obama debate.

Benny Hill, no question. Except that in that clip showing some girls running after Benny, all anyone ever does with Obama is run away … :rofl:

A teleprompt blunder has led to Barack Obama thanking himself in a speech at the White House

read here

[quote=“TheOperative, post:10, topic:17576”]
A teleprompt blunder has led to Barack Obama thanking himself in a speech at the White House

read here
[/quote]Next week, Obama pats himself on the back.

If we could hack his teleprompter, maybe we could get him to kick his own ass…

Is teleprompter operator a marketable skill because someones in the unemployment line now.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:12, topic:17576”]
If we could hack his teleprompter, maybe we could get him to kick his own ass…
[/quote]Make him say “I resign”, or “My fellow Iranians…”

1 Like

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5426/princcebarak.gif

:coffee_spray:

Good ones!

Hi, Foxy, long time no see!

So many opportunities I’ve missed to post to this thread.

Here’s something I found which I think will go well with many Obama stories.

Sad Trombone

I posted this in the videos forum, but it is appropriate here, I think.

He’s Barack Obama | Funny Video Animation by JibJab

This is everything he promised, and how he sees himself fulfilling those promises!

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2398/obamacareii.jpg