The Panthers are for real

Cam Newton is finally playing the way he was expected to play. The Panthers get better every week. I would not be surprised if they win the Super Bowl.

They are good this year, but F them because I’m a Seahawks fan.

[quote=“EdogMK2, post:2, topic:47646”]
They are good this year, but F them because I’m a Seahawks fan.
[/quote]I’m actually a Packers fan but since I moved here about 35 years ago the Panthers are my backup.

F the Pack for the same reason.
:wave:

You can “F” us all you want, your guys are 4-4 and we’re 8-0.
I was still concerned that we were playing the middle teams well, but had not been tested by a top contender. NOW, I feel we can play with anyone in the NFL.
Our Defensive backfield is solid, as are our linebackers. Our Defensive eline is a bit thin, so we seem to get tired late in games, and cannot get the same push we get in the 1st quarter.
We also need our receivers to tighten up. We truly miss Benjamin. Corey Brown and Funchess are stepping up, and Ginn and Cotcherie are getting open more. Of Course Olsen is the anchor.
With Kalil back, Cam had great protection, and our running backs are always a threat. Solid Special Teams play makes us a true contender.

It’s nothing personal, you guys did great against us. But F you, I’m a Seahawks fan.

My wife has always laughed at the use of “our” when referring to an NFL or college team–as if you were one of the players.

[quote=“EdogMK2, post:6, topic:47646”]
It’s nothing personal, you guys did great against us. But F you, I’m a Seahawks fan.
[/quote]You have every right to be bitter, considering the Sea Gulls were touted to be winners. I’d be bitter if I had a great team and they sucked.

Not as great this year. Still, back to back Superbowls is nothing to sneeze at.

To everyone in this thread, when I say F you, or F your team; I meant that in the best way possible.