The purpose of life for individuals and for societies is the stable family

You are created by God to reproduce yourself as an individual and as a member of an ethnic group/culture, to continue and increase that distinct collection of genes/knowledge.
The only way to do this is in a permanent bond between a man and a woman sanctified by God and by law and with a woman’s father and brothers commited to interfere if necessary by force if this is not so.

Only if your god is a Racist with low self esteem who desires that people obey him by force as opposed to choice.

Sounds like a god with an inferiority complex to me, no thanks.

But I guess you don’t mind my objection, you can always just use force to make me worship your schizophrenic god right?

Oooook

Uh… right…

Anyway, has anyone heard about the latest insurrection by the acre of killer eggplant?..

:eusa_think::Thud:holy sheep:no:

America was made by stable families having at least four children with husbands protecting and supporting their family, with his beloved wife looking after home and children as GOD intended.
YOU are given only three score years and ten on earth’s surface and then it is a matter of waiting to be dust. You have a choice obey God or your people will be REPLACED. As is happening right now in modern America.
Any fool can be a smart *** but think, who are putting your believes into your head - the liberal media and who controls them?

[quote=“Ozz, post:6, topic:28911”]
America was made by stable families having at least four children with husbands protecting and supporting their family, with his beloved wife looking after home and children as GOD intended.
YOU are given only three score years and ten on earth’s surface and then it is a matter of waiting to be dust. You have a choice obey God or your people will be REPLACED. As is happening right now in modern America.
Any fool can be a smart *** but think, who are putting your believes into your head - the liberal media and who controls them?
[/quote]You do realize this is a republican forum and you just accused a Christian of swallowing liberal lies? Perhaps you should rethink your stance.

Let me break it to you gently. We don’t need others to put anything in our heads. We conservatives think for ourselves. Many of us here are probably twice or three times, your age. We are mostly family oriented, but don’t need you to tell us God’s purposes.
Stick around and discuss, but leave your detritus at the door.

This sounds remarkably like islam fundamentalism to me.

Don’t leave me hanging man! Who controls the Liberal Media???:popc1:

Oh, is that the reason we are created? Sucks to be infertile…

What motivates you, OP? Sex or God?

None of the abouve so much as concern for America’s future - if it has one other than part of Greater Mexico, English speaking or not.
And if that sounds like racism to you the perhaps I am with the wrong forum and all I can say is that if you are very young in about 20 years you will understand what I am saying and what happens to a people who turn their backs on God.

There is no such thing as a “pure” culture or ethnicity; all are some kind of amalgamations of previous ones.

And I suddenly find myself with no purpose in life. What shall I do? Commit suicide? I heard God’s not real high on that one.

I have a feeling the OP’s god would be fine with suicide as long as the one committing it took a few “infidel’s” with them.

Bingo!

[quote=“RET423, post:16, topic:28911”]
I have a feeling the OP’s god would be fine with suicide as long as the one committing it took a few “infidel’s” with them.
[/quote]:eusa_think:

Damn! I don’t think I’ll ever find out who controls the Liberal Media:cry:

My guess would be Liberals :alien: