The Tigger is Back!

Hi! It’s been a while. My laptop died an agonizing death, got a new one, realized my old stuff was stored on my Vista laptop which died, and had a heck of a time getting back!

Now Windows 10. Help…!!

Purrs,
Tigger

:wave:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks!

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back. Several folks here were wondering where you were.

1 Like

Thanks Devilneck! It’s good to be here! Did you just drop something on my head? LOL!

Oooohh…look, The Molluskator! Hi there! I just love that avatar.

Thanks y’all!

By the way, I became a bleeding heart, tree-hugging, hybrid-driving, pro-Planned Parenthood, racist liberal while I was away. Y’all don’t mind too much do you?

(crickets)

Just kidding.

Purrs,
Tigger

Welcome back, Tigger!

1 Like

Thank you! Nice to be back!

Purrs,
Tigger

[quote=“Tigger, post:1, topic:47166”]
Hi! It’s been a while. My laptop died an agonizing death, got a new one, realized my old stuff was stored on my Vista laptop which died, and had a heck of a time getting back!

Now Windows 10. Help…!!

Purrs,
Tigger
[/quote]As a radical Democrat I won’t help any Republican. Barack Obama is my hero.

1 Like

I don’t blame you. But I will confide in just you, and no one else: I was Joe Biden’s mistress in a former life. I knew you’d understand.

I also helped Hillary clean out her private server of all the classified emails, and they’re stored in our crawlspace. I know, I know! Hard to believe, yep!

I gave Monica Lewinsky $200 to dry-clean that dress. She said she had, but when I found out she hadn’t, she wouldn’t give me my money back. Scumbag! Then she rats on my other hero, Bill Clinton.

I know you won’t tell anyone about all this. Let’s just call it our little secret, ok?

Gotta go…there’s a noise in the bathroom and I hope that’s not the hard drives in OUR private server going out!!

Purrs,
Tigger

1 Like

Yeah, windows 10 needs some pretty serious help…

EDIT: And welcome back, which is what I really popped inhere to say…

1 Like

Thank you!

W10 wants that Microsoft Edge/Bing harpy as your browser. NONONO!! I like my Google Chrome. So when I updated to W10…not there.

So I’m forced to use Bing and get to Google to re-download Chrome. Bing tossed it out several times.

I had to turn off my anti-virus to get it. So I had to tweak my settings to use Google Chrome as my default browser.

Then once Google set in, Bing kept trying to override it until I went to Administrative Tools and fixed it from User Accounts!!

I lost PF several times after just a minute until I figured out Bing was trying to overtake the Google Chrome.

Geez. Now it works! YAY!

Purrs,
Tigger

I may make the switch to Linux if they don’t straighten this crap out soon. Widows 10 also refuses to support the copy protection on older game discs, so if you want to play them you wind up having to download a digital copy… not cool at all. It wasn’t too bad at first, but every update it gets worse

1 Like

Bleah! I’d switch to Linux too!! Those updates are a pain in the tail. Hang in there. I feel your pain.

Purrs,
Tigger