The truth about the abortion business

Out of the mouth of a former abortion clinic owner.

Former Abortion Provider Speaks - YouTube

Yes, it is a barbaric and bloodthirsty business.

I think that is a reality of the abortion business that many people fail to recognize. Like the diet industry, it is a multi-billion dollar business and the people who are getting rich at the expense of women and their unborn babies don’t want their cash cow to end.

Surprisingly (at least to me), many people are becoming aware of it, especially among the young (much to the displeasure of the abortion industry).

In light of these realities wrt abortion, anyone that still supports it after having such knowledge is complicit in the EVIL that is being perpetrated.

100% complete and total agreement.

Did you ever think to consider the child that would be coming into a situation where the child may be unloved and not properly cared for?

[quote=“Unregistered, post:7, topic:39094”]
Did you ever think to consider the child that would be coming into a situation where the child may be unloved and not properly cared for?
[/quote]I was unloved and improperly cared for. I went to prison, was addicted to drugs, homeless, etc., and every bit of that …
…beats the heck out of…DEAD.

My niece adopted two girls that were unloved and uncared for. At least the one was, very much so. She came from an orphanage in India, where she had nothing she could call her own, and not enough food to eat. Also, both girls are special needs children (the older one is an adult now), and the younger one is still on the recovery road from a stem cell transplant.

Yes, you are so thoughtful of the children that you advocate mangling their unborn bodies with the intent to kill them. You are such a good and thoughtful bloodthirsty barbarian.

Wow…God bless them! It takes very special people to want to love and care for special needs kids. VERY special…

Well sure!! If someone isn’t loved, cared for, or wanted, just snuff them out! Why bother?? Stick 'em in a gas chamber with a little sprinkling of Zyklon-B, eh? Oh wait a minute…that’s another one of those “Godwin” thingys right? Can’t use that as an example…hey! I know! What about using Pol Pot, Stalin, or Mao as an example of how to deal with the unwanted? That way, we can’t be accused of using “Godwin” statements…(what a bunch of dooley-whacker!)

What about the early stage abortions which don’t involve the “mangling” of bodies…where do you stand on these…?

Embryonic stem cells…?

No, she misspoke. It was a bone marrow transplant.

Not that that’s any excuse for you to needle.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:15, topic:39094”]
No, she misspoke. It was a bone marrow transplant.Not that that’s any excuse for you to needle.
[/quote] Fair enough…you can see how there’d be more than a touch of irony if this child’s health had benefited from stem cell research…

Well, actually, a bone marrow transplant is a stem cell transplant; hers came from cord blood. And embryonic stem cells have consistently proven unreliable; they are in the experimental mode; they wouldn’t use them on humans.

Edit: And even if they did, my nephew & niece would never have consented to their use on their daughter. Most stem cell transplants actually come from the person they are used on, but that wasn’t possible with her. They give them some treatment to cause them to multiply rapidly, and extract them, then replace them in the host they took them from.

I was unloved and not properly cared for. Are you saying I should have been aborted?

But then he’d have nothing to say…