The Untouchables have been touched!

*The Untouchables is an American crime drama that ran from 1959 to 1963 on the ABC Television Network, produced by Desilu Productions. Based on the memoir of the same name by Eliot Ness and Oscar Fraley, it fictionalized Ness’ experiences as a Prohibition agent, fighting crime in Chicago in the 1930s with the help of a special team of agents handpicked for their courage, moral character, and incorruptibility, nicknamed the Untouchables.

The series originally focused on the efforts of a real-life squad of Prohibition agents employed by the United States Department of the Treasury and led by Eliot Ness (Stack), that helped bring down the bootleg empire of “Scarface” Al Capone, as described in Ness’s bestselling 1957 memoir. This squad was nicknamed “The Untouchables”, because of their courage and honesty; they could not be bribed or intimidated by the Mob. Eliot Ness himself had died suddenly in May 1957, shortly before his memoir and the subsequent TV adaptation were to bring him fame beyond any he experienced in his lifetime.

**This once proud agency of our govt was the envy of the world. They were beyond approach, today they are just another govt shill for the Klintons. In my eyes they have lost all of the credibility, they have sold out and sold their very souls to the Clintons, their client is the Klintons and the govt, no longer We the People.

I wonder if Justice Scalia’s death did not send a message to the top people in our govt that you either toe the line or you may meet the same fate…THINK WACO! Did the govt need almost 1600 people, tanks and helicopters to take on one man who owned a few guns out in the middle of an open field? Or was this a shot meant to be heard across America for the gun owners and radical folks that believe in our Constitution?

*COMEY HAS LONG HISTORY OF CASES ENDING FAVORABLE TO CLINTONSIn Berger probe said 'we take issues of classified information very seriously’Published: 07/07/2016 at 8:54 PM
Read more at Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons

COMEY HAS LONG HISTORY OF CASES ENDING FAVORABLE TO CLINTONS
Since this is America & all laws apply equally to everybody…
I assume that if I go out & get drunk & stagger to the car, start it & run over 10 school kids I can’t be prosecuted. Right? After all I didn’t set out to kill 10 kids any more than Clinton set out to harm national security. My intent was just to get drunk & drive home. Clintons intent was just to protect her private emails so she couldn’t get caught doing something illegal. I wonder how many other times the lack of intent should apply? Probably only those times where the name Clinton is involved.

It just came to me. Wasn’t there a black musician named George Clinton? Can we vote & elect him to U.S. God because being black & a Clinton he is CLEARLY qualified.
I’m sure that he would have the liberal vote.

Jim Comey had a reputation as a straight shooter. They obviously got to him. Future political appointment? Money? Blackmail? A lifetime pass to Whore Island? Future political appointment seems to be out, any tempting office would require advise and consent of the Senate which I don’t see in his future. I sincerely hope that a Trump DOJ will get to the bottom of this. Jail time is necessary to have any hope of restoring public confidence in the rule of law even more than prosecution of Clinton or Lynch.