The View's Joy Behar: I’d Vote for a Rapist as Long as They’re Liberal

The mind of the brain dead liberal, for all the world to see.

The View’s Joy Behar on Tuesday insisted that, regardless of whether Bill Clinton raped a woman or Ted Kennedy drowned someone, she would vote for these liberal politicians.

Behar and her fellow co-hosts were discussing how Clinton’s past would impact his wife.
She justified, “Republicans have voted against the Violence Against Women Act.

Now, that to me, is more important than anything that Bill Clinton did or didn’t do because it’s what [Hillary’s] going to vote for.”

The View’s Joy Behar: I

I do not watch the View but I thought I read that Joy Behar had quit the show awhile back. As far as her opinion, I believe it because I know of other liberals who feel the same. In fact it is a badge of honor if their politician is corrupt or does something immorally.

Liberals would vote for an axe murderer is they promised their lazy a$$es enough free stuff.

I’d heard about this, and wasn’t sure if it was just another internet myth. The Headline is sensationalized, but appears to be essentially true:

[QUOTE=Joy Behar]They say that he [Clinton] either exposed himself to them, raped them or groped them.” Behar conceded, He is a dog. Let’s face it. But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor…

…Chappaquiddick. I mean, a girl drowns and he abandons her and she drowned and women still voted for Teddy Kennedy. Why? Because he voted for women’s rights. That’s why. That’s the bottom line of it in my opinion. I mean, I don’t like either one of them, to tell you the truth, Teddy or Bill. They’re both dogs as far as I’m concerned. But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor."[/QUOTE]
:banghead:

I also hadn’t known that Whoopi Goldberg defended Roman Polanski (claiming: “It wasn’t rape-rape.”)… :banghead:

Seems the libs are getting more brazen daily; they are basically illogical and immoral and don’t even try to hide it anymore.
In fact, as has been noted, their lack of any redeeming charisterics is a badge of honor.

I assume this gelatinous mound of round, whose parents must either have had a great sense of humor or on the crack pipe to name her “Joy”, voted for Bill Clinton - probably twice. If so, I would think she could have checked off, “vote for a rapist”, on her bucket list years ago.

So, the seriousness of a crime depends on partisan considerations? I’d love for Behar to spend a day having to listen to some of WJC’s victims.

I wonder … has she spoken to the New Year’s sexual assaults by “refugees” in Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Helsinki, Zurich, and Salzburg (and probably other major EuroLand cities not yet announced)? I wonder if she’s into the Refugees = Victims ideology.

You’ve certainly put an extreme spin on the quote. It sounds like she’d vote for Hillary, who isn’t a rapist.

Then you misread. From the link:

BEHAR: People have to understand, it’s policy. Teddy Kennedy. Remember Chappaquiddick? Am I the oldest person in the room? Chappaquiddick. I mean, a girl drowns and he abandons her and she drowned and women still voted for Teddy Kennedy. Why? Because he voted for women’s rights. That’s why. That’s the bottom line of it in my opinion. I mean, I don’t like either one of them, to tell you the truth, Teddy or Bill. They’re both dogs as far as I’m concerned. But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.

You are right, my mistake.

I will say, though, that while I wouldn’t want to vote for a rapist, if it was between a rapist and a Muslim extremist, I’d go for the rapist. It makes sense to vote for someone who will represent you in government, even if their personal lives are less than perfect. There are very few perfect people in the world, and they don’t run for office.

There’s a third option: Write in someone who is neither a Muslim nor a rapist.

A Muslim extremist is likely to be a rapist.

[quote=“Susanna, post:13, topic:48078”]
A Muslim extremist is likely to be a rapist.
[/quote]True why one executed his own mother

An absurd defense of Bill Clinton, if that is your point. That sentiment would make a great tombstone epitaph - “Here lies Bill Clinton, a rapist, who defeated his Muslim challenger for the office of President”. Yeah, that’s really special!!!

Then I hope you’re next on his list of victims.

It makes sense to vote for someone who will represent you in government, even if their personal lives are less than perfect. There are very few perfect people in the world, and they don’t run for office.

If a rapist is someone who represents you, then you’ve got more problems than just voting.

It shows that liberals have absolutely no sense of right and wrong. As I stated before, they would vote for an axe murder (and now, a rapist) as long as they promise enough free stuff to their lazy a$$es.

I never have watched that show or the others like it. They gave that one lady (young woman, blonde, somewhat conservative) a beating every time she offered an opinion. I can’t stand any of them, but mostly Behar. I actually read a quote from Whoopi last week that I liked: “I am not African-American. I am an American.” Every once in awhile she comes up with something that makes sense.

They’d vote for anything…so long as it absolved them of any wrong-doing.

It occurs to me that Liberals tend to vote for those beneath themselves, while Conservatives at least try to vote for someone above themselves.

I got some advice some years back that made good deal of sense, although I don’t always listen to it.
When choosing friends, choose people above your station, or what you’d like to aspire to being one day. Otherwise, you’ll never grow.