The Washington Post goes after Trump

The Washington Post has built a sizable army of reporters to dig into every facet of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s life, urged on by new owner Jeff Bezos to reveal everything about the potential nominees.Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
“There’s a lot we don’t know,” he told the National Association of Realtors convention in Washington. “We have 20 people working on Trump, we’re going to do a book, we’re doing articles about every phase of his life,” he added.
Woodward, who has interviewed Trump, said that he has begun looking into Trump’s New York real estate deals. “The New York real estate world is more complex than the CIA,” he said.

The Washington Post Has Assembled An Army Of Reporters To Investigate Everything Trump - Matt Vespa

I am sure less scrunty will be given to Hillary and her many adventures and will be glossed over and ignored just as I expect the Justice Department to do by failing to bring her up on the many charges that should be leveled.

The paper can put 50 reporters on Trump’s tail and it would be fine with me - of course, there’s a larger point to be made here. Why wasn’t the same level of interest shown toward Barack Obama when he ran for president? Where are the fleet of investigative reporters looking into the Clinton Foundation, or the facts surrounding the Iran nuclear deal and its “selling” to the American people? In those instances, reporters acted as little more than stenographers for the Obama administration - repeating the talking points they were given.

We have a corrupt government, a largely disinterested/ignorant electorate and a “Third Estate” that serves them both.

I hope the Post goes after Trump. It’s obvious now that Trump is unhinged (quite possibly mentally ill) and putting someone like him in charge of the military is a recipe for disaster. As one Republican put it: “Hillary is wrong on everything, but she’s wrong within acceptable parameters. Trump is dangerous.”

None of Trumps supporters have been swayed by the facts about Trump so far, it is ridiculous to think they will question their chosen Leftist bully going forward as a result of anything the Post decides to write.

Democrats are evil.

Bull dookie.