This is a religion and politics board so can you please act like it and make effort?

Everybody reading this board is saying where’s the politics or news on high important current issues, and are asking themselves is this a “Christian” board? I have NOTHING against talking about religion, because I’m a strong Christian and I have talked religion recently here, but I also talk politics which was the other equally important reason for this board, so how about we do both and not stay in 1 place to long. Some of these big time news story’s have only 4 posts total in them. Come on guys.

Thank you.

[quote=“Washington, post:1, topic:44852”]
Everybody reading this board is saying where’s the politics or news on high important current issues, and are asking themselves is this a “Christian” board? I have NOTHING against talking about religion, because I’m a strong Christian and I have talked religion recently here, but I also talk politics which was the other equally important reason for this board, so how about we do both and not stay in 1 place to long. Some of these big time news story’s have only 4 posts total in them. Come on guys.

Thank you.
[/quote] Ever consider that 4 posts were all that were necessary to cover the story from a GOP perspective?

1 Like

You ever consider there’s a road at the other side of the trees?

Exactly, Obama sucks and the GOP are too big a cowards to say ANYTHING of substance regarding any of the travesties that are occurring daily. If the GOP does not care enough to speak up then why would Conservatives try to carry their water for them?

Solutions inspire much more discussion, the GOP has made it clear that they have no interest in being part of the solution to anything.

2 Likes