THIS IS SCANDALOUS! Paul Ryan wipes the floor with IRS scandal

Paul Ryan has been my favorite since the election and he proves why here:IRS Hearings Paul Ryan Nails it !!! - YouTube

I watched that live on CSPAN! It was awesome!

I’ve always liked him. I think he is an honorable man dedicated to his principles. I would love to see him run for President.

He would be an awesome President!

I agree. But, who would/should be his running mate? Maybe Rand Paul? That would be quite a ticket, wouldn’t it?

I can’t stand Paul Ryan. He is a phony “free market” champion.

He has a plan to save Medicare!

Which isn’t bad. However, are you aware he voted for the bank bailouts, auto bailouts, Medicare Part D, two stimulus bills, and numerous debt ceiling increases?

His first two budgets were awful. His latest one if better, but still isn’t bold enough.

No I am not aware of the stimulus bills. I know he opposed the bailouts though. If you would, can you provide which House bill he voted for. I would like to read the context of the bill. Thanks.

He supported the bailouts.

Does Paul Ryan’s Record Match His Rhetoric? | Republican Liberty Caucus of Wisconsin

Oh my goodness! He voted for TARP! I am sorely disappointed!

Thank you for pointing that out Bigfoot! Although he promotes Medicare reform, Mr. Ryan’s voting record is hardly fiscally conservative. Thanks for reminding me that actions speak higher than words!

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:3, topic:39721”]
I’ve always liked him. I think he is an honorable man dedicated to his principles. I would love to see him run for President.
[/quote] Me too, CT.

Haha!!! We AGREE!! :angel:

Gee, go figure. Two people who listen to what a politician says rather than their actual voting record agree.

Knock me down and call me shorty. But please don’t hate me. I fell for it, too.

[quote=“StephenGOP, post:12, topic:39721”]
Thank you for pointing that out Bigfoot! Although he promotes Medicare reform, Mr. Ryan’s voting record is hardly fiscally conservative. Thanks for reminding me that actions speak higher than words!
[/quote]That is the true measure of what a politician stands for rather than their words which can be expediency rather than truthful.