This week's things that are vs are not in the news...

Not like this is new, but I couldn’t help noticing that we had multiple domestic acts of terrorism this last weekend, yet that’s hardly visible in the news. And what are the dominant news stories? Another story about a black man shot by police. And Angelina Jolie filing for divorce.

Why isn’t this at the top of the headlines? Even Drudge doesn’t have much.
New York bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami said he received instructions from ‘terrorist leaders… to attack non-believers’

What I really want to know is why aren’t we discussing more the fact that here we are, again, with a terrorist attack carried out by somebody the FBI cleared as not a terrorist. Maybe if I am preaching to the choir the answer is that we know the answer, but it wasn’t really a question so much as a rhetorical statement.

What I really want to know is why aren’t we discussing more the fact that here we are, again, with a terrorist attack carried out by somebody the FBI cleared as not a terrorist.
You, I & most everyone here knows the answer to that question. I think the bigger question is how could we elect someone twice that doesn’t seem to like the American people?
(Yes that one is rhetorical too, but still).

AND someone who is a naturalized CITIZEN!!!

The problem is he was not a white gun toting religious guy or they would have given him more of a scrutiny. You do know this is not the first time this has happened? Remember obama had all references to terrorist ties deleted. Welcome to the new order.