Three deaths linked to recent Navy SEAL training classes

A sailor has died in three out of the last four Navy SEAL training classes, with one drowning days ago during a pool exercise and another committing suicide in April after failing to complete one of the U.S. military’s most demanding training programs.
A third sailor, who had been drinking heavily, died in November after his pickup truck rolled off the side of the road, less than three days after learning he had just barely missed the cut to continue training.

Anyone want to hazard a guess an inquiry will be made and recommendations for lowering the requirements of the training so that everyone can pass

I think not YET Sam…the SEALs are still hanging on, but they to will bend to the pressure as the WH demands more “diversity” in race and sex in the SEALs. Talked to one of my buddies the other day about the women who have made it thru Army Ranger Training and his eyes rolled. One gal was recycled 6 times with plenty of rest in between, they were coddled and “given and edge in grading”. He should know, he is an instructor, but was not on the women’s training cycles.

If Hitlery wins that will be the final blow to our military. She wants social representation in our military for women that means about 50%. Look for a MAJOR push to bring on OPEN GLT soldiers ( I use the term soldiers loosely).