Tomi Lahren announces pro-choice support on The View

Tomi Lahren announces pro-choice support on The View.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]This is interesting. I see conservatives, Christians, evangelical conservatives and all types of people of faith constantly posting videos of this kid on Facebook as if she is some type of darling spokes girl of Christianity and conservatism, yet, she is pro-choice (pro-abortion). Apparently, this video is not the first time she has come out with this news as one of the hosts seems to read from another source. Check out how what would have been a wolf’s den to a conservative all of a sudden turned into a warm welcome back patting fest and how the girl to Lahren’s right says, “Ohhhhhh! Good for you!!!” and can’t stop grabbing at Lahren’s wrists and acts like she found her new best friend. It’s amazing how killing children can become an instant bond.

By the way, Lahren stated her reason for being pro-choice is, “I’m a constitutional, you know, someone who loves the constitution.” Here is what the Constitution has to say about life. The 14th Amendment states: “No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_skYd9MbRQ

https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/tomi-lahren-defended-abortion.-shes-wrong-and-it-matters

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Who’s Tomi Lahren? The View’s token tame house conservasquish?

Glad to see you’ve found us again!

Another abortion barbie

Thanks, Pete. It’s good to see you guys, too.

This is the “Limited Government” red herring, sometimes the purveyors of this fallacy say “Small Government” instead but it is an intellectually indefensible argument either way.

Any Government that is too “Limited” or “Small” to defend the Rights of those within it’s borders is a failed creation.

Should we allow all killing of the innocent or just babies?
Should we allow all theft of property?
Should we allow Slavery, the monopolizing of the economy, censorship and the imprisonment of those with unpopular ideas all in the name of “Limited Government” as well?

Liberalism requires the absolute suspension of critical thinking.

I’ve never been all that big on the 20-something year olds that gain instant notoriety from their looks (in the political realm).

She’s a good voice for the 2nd Amendment, as are some others, but they are still young, dumb, and full of youthful ignorance.
In time, she’ll learn. Or she won’t. Later will be a better time to make a judgment on her. As for now, I don’t see the point in following her, or hanging on her every word to find some lost bit of knowledge that I missed.

Yeah, I agree. That applies to anyone of any age who suddenly gains notoriety for any reason. “Flavor of the month info-tainment star sez so” is a piss poor argument no matter how you slice it.

She is host of Tomi on Glenn Beck’s channel … “The Blaze!”

BTW: Beck suspended her for a week or so after that interview!

She also pops up from time to time on different programs on Fox!
(Some believe she is headed to Fox)

And now I know infinitely more than I ever wanted or needed to know about her… :smiley: All of these “instant celebrity spokes-mouths” are an artifact of the burgeoning information age. There is a thousand times as much bandwidth as there is quality ‘packaged’ content. When the content is of poor quality, the bandwidth becomes filled with attractive packaging.