Top 12 things to say to a liberal when Donald Trump is elected President

1. Mr. Sanctuary City Mayor. You’re under arrest.

2. I hear Canada is beautiful in the winter.

3. Don’t feel so bad, you still have Hollywood.

4. That’s right, Barak. Your papers are not in order. You’re going back to Kenya.

5. NO! You can’t have your country back!

6. Ted Cruz will make a great Supreme Court Justice!

7. Yes you DO have to provide a photo ID in order to vote

8. What do you mean you can’t find a job? Sony just built 30 plants for manufacturing televisions in your state alone, all paying $20 an hour.

9. Sorry, you overstayed your visa. You have to leave now.

10. Sorry, that baby is not an American citizen just because you tried to commit fraud. Oh, and about that. You’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say had damned well better be in English.

11. Four more years. Learn it, Live it, LOVE IT!

12. Hillary can share her prison cell with Madeline Albright.

This is what we’re up against, folks.

Seems like 1933 around here, don’t it?

People said that shortly before Reagan won his first landslide victory.

It has been 1933 for the past 7 years. And the nightmare will soon be over.

People

Don’t worry Jazz we felt the same way about you back in the 2012 election. In the end your guy didn’t win either.

I am sick and tired of your damn veiled nazi slurs against Trump and his supporters. I don’t care if you hate his policies, you have absolutely no evidence that if Trump is elected he will not respect the oath of office and the rule of law.

Top one thing to say to Trump when he loses the primary:

“You’re fired.”

I am still listening, and just like the Reverend Jackson’s apoplexy in 2000 helped me decide to support W in the general election, Trump-hater rhetoric is speaking pretty loudly.

I’m not there yet, but especially after the last 24 hours I’m listening.

[quote=“Plain_Old_Dave, post:7, topic:47700”]
I am still listening, and just like the Reverend Jackson’s apoplexy in 2000 helped me decide to support W in the general election, Trump-hater rhetoric is speaking pretty loudly.I’m not there yet, but especially after the last 24 hours I’m listening.
[/quote]And what about Trump’s rhetoric? Doesn’t count? Why not? That is what I can’t understand.

Trump DOES have a habit of “shooting from the lip”, to so speak. But when you think about what he says, more often than not, he’s RIGHT. Have you been here long enough to remember when I was an open borders guy?

[quote=“Plain_Old_Dave, post:9, topic:47700”]
Trump DOES have a habit of “shooting from the lip”, to so speak. But when you think about what he says, more often than not, he’s RIGHT. Have you been here long enough to remember when I was an open borders guy?
[/quote]To me Trump doesn’t know or care about a damn thing but Trump Inc. He spouts stuff out he thinks Republican know-nothings will like and what do you know…they love it! He’s as clueless as the establishment how it works.

you should read this again…it doesn’t make any sense. Are you calling us Republican know nothings? what are you? Are you a republican? then what do you know that WE CONSERVATIVES DON"T KNOW. And you think the Repub establishment is clueless…and exactly how does IT work.

:popc1:

[quote=“Caroline, post:11, topic:47700”]
you should read this again…it doesn’t make any sense. Are you calling us Republican know nothings? what are you? Are you a republican? then what do you know that WE CONSERVATIVES DON"T KNOW. And you think the Repub establishment is clueless…and exactly how does IT work.:popc1:
[/quote]Trump is no conservative. He’s a joke. An entertainer. Or maybe Carson is a “child molester”?

Firing someone suggests that he was getting paid. Trump goes back to an $8 BILLION company. And the country winds up [Inappropriate language deleted by PeteS prior to approving this post].

Just think of the last two presidential campaigns. Remember how everyone wanted the moderate. And remember eight years of Obama.

The next president will either be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. If the country is stupid enough to nominate any Republican other than Trump, then Hillary will be the next president. And the country deserves the*[Inappropriate language deleted by PeteS prior to approving this post]* it’s going to get.

Right now, the only Republican KNOW NOTHINGS are the idiots who still support Kasich, Bush, or Fiorina.
The next president is going to be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. That’s just a fact.

Every time you bash Trump, lie about what he says, and try to change other people’s minds about him, you bring Hillary that much closer to being the first [Coarse language deleted by PeteS prior to approving this post].

He’s more conservative than any of the others. (except for Cruz). His critics are a joke. Yes, he’s an entertainer. That’s how he gets the highest ratings, the largest turnouts at his rallies and the highest poll numbers.

Oh, and he never called Carson a child molester. Making crap up about people you hate is very immature.

You’re just going to have to get it through your thick skull that John Kasich or Jeb Bush are not going to be president. It’ll either be Trump or Hillary. If you vote against Trump, you might as well register Democrat and get behind history’s first [Inappropriate language deleted by PeteS prior to approving this post].