Top Republican senator ditching Norquist anti-tax pledge

A top Republican senator is casting aside an anti-tax pledge he signed, saying that solving the country’s looming fiscal crisis is more important than honoring the decades-old pact.

Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., broke ranks with other conservatives Wednesday when he made the remarks to a local television station. Chambliss is a member of the Gang of Six, a bipartisan group of senators tasked with finding a solution to the country’s fiscal woes.

Top Republican senator ditching Norquist anti-tax pledge - NYPOST.com

I do not know if this fellow thinks he is being pragmatic or just revealing that the current GOP is all for tax increases like their counterparts

I fully expect Boehner to capitulate soon and allow all that Obama has done to stand without a real fight. The nation is going to see some major shifts in the economy even worst than we have so far with more people being on the lower end.

A crisis is building that will ripple through this nation which will reflect what is going on across the world with other nations that have adopted what this administration is working to implement even further.

Taxes will rise even further with the advent of out and out global taxation with the phony carbon tax and any other tax they chose to lay upon the citizens of this nation.

Obama is already giving other nations money to build their economies while working to repress ours.

I also believe Obama will give the UN more authority in our lives. The UN has wanted to control this nation’s economy, life blood, laws, military ,and police for awhile.