Transgenderism: A Pathogenic Meme

For forty years as the University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School—twenty-six of which were also spent as Psychiatrist in Chief of Johns Hopkins Hospital—I’ve been studying people who claim to be transgender. Over that time, I’ve watched the phenomenon change and expand in remarkable ways.
[FONT=arial]A rare issue of a few men—both homosexual and heterosexual men, including some who sought sex-change surgery because they were erotically aroused by the thought or image of themselves as women—has spread to include women as well as men. Even young boys and girls have begun to present themselves as of the opposite sex. Over the last ten or fifteen years, this phenomenon has increased in prevalence, seemingly exponentially. Now, almost everyone has heard of or met such a person.

**A mental illness
[/FONT]

Good read.

A lone voice of reason in this cacophony of madness…this attempt to re-engineer our very cultural foundations around the psychosis of a few demented and disturbed freaks.

I have seen several articles along these same lines by qualified people who can discuss this subject. But what has occurred is that our GOVT in its haste to add another “protected class” of people to the voting roles has jumped all over this and is now suing N Carolina over its stand on who can enter into a public bathroom.

While I cannot see where the govt has a leg to stand on or a vaild case, I know they had nothing until J Roberts put his thumb on the scale of Justice for them with Obamacare.

We are living under tyranny and I expect it to get worse before it gets better (not in my lifetime) if ever.

I believe that most homosexuals are ‘mis-wired’ at birth and as a result are the way they are and I also believe there are many who have CHOSEN to live the lifestyle for whatever reason. But IMO the transgender thing is driven by a choice and not by birth. No one can just chose to enter into the privacy of a bathroom at their whim, which is what the trannys want and so does our govt!

That said there is a ray of hope:

All bathrooms become private and single use with a lockable door. Add to the women’s bathroom a wall urinal and now just label the bathroom men/women, gender neutral or maybe just a sign, squatters and standers.

I have worked in places where we only had one large multuse bathroom and there was no lock on the door. As there were men and women in the office. We made a triangle out of a Manila folder. One side said women, another side men and the 3rd side Unoccupied. Worked great in the 2 years I was there.

But lets get the govt OUT OF OUR LIVES…

On a related subject, GOOGLE has a notice on their HOME PAGE blazoning their support of “National Anti Homophobia Transgenderphobia Day”.
Google may consider themselves under SENATORIAL BOYCOTT>

FF

I’m not surprised the incidences have dramatically increased. For the last 20 years the schools have been trying to gender bend kids as early as kindergarten. Messing with kids heads that young is going to confuse them.

That’s the whole purpose.

I know. It’s disappointing how many parents know this but don’t want to deal with it because the implications are frightening. This is organized.

And what about this Manning person: ex-army person that spilled secrets, changed orientation, and today’s news says he/she/it attempted suicide.
Gee, what a surprise!

FF

Everybody has attempted suicide. Hell when I was about 8 or so I got made at my parents for something so I stuck my head, in a kitchen cabinet thinking I would run out of air and die and show them…I would call in Manning, hand him a .45 and tell him to go outside as I don’t want my carpet ruined…see if he attempts suicide!

You aren’t “everybody,” Don. I’ve never even seriously THOUGHT of suicide–let alone attempted it. Even as a child.

Bingo! Bet there are lotsa folk in the same boat. I couldn’t imagine why anyone would do it whenever I heard of it. And my life wasn’t exactly a picnic growing up.

Ohhh Boy, if you think putting your head in a kitchen cabinet was a serious statement or would even work in anyone’s wildest imagination…JC give me a friggen break.

1/4 to 8 CST, still got time for some HAPPY hour and I think you need it…:beerchug: