Transgenderism of Children is Child Abuse

The American College of Pediatricians released a statement this week declaring that gender reclassification of children, also known as transgenderism, constitutes child abuse.
“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex,” the statement, entitled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” began. “Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

Transgenderism of Children is Child Abuse, American College of Pediatrics Rules | TheBlaze.com

It looks like a little common sense is starting to prevail with those who see the harm caused by parents and others who want to remake their children into other than what they are biologically born as. I have to agree ths is child abuse as much as harmful with hitting a child.

Children are not aware of their sexuality to the point they can make determinations that I have seen with children not even in their teens. These children are being indoctrinated by adults with an agenda.

Wait, isn’t homosexuality a “choice”?

Letting your kid get fat is also a form of child abuse. A far more common one. Millions of people literally die early deaths from it. Maybe 1-10,000 have trans stuff. Minor in comparison. We’ll soon embrace that form of abuse, just as readily as we embraced double chins and childhood Type II Diabetes.

No. Homosexuality is a mental disease. However, homosexual BEHAVIOR most certainly IS a “choice.”

Yeah, it’s not the 1970’s anymore. Blacks can go to Mormon heaven and no one under 60 thinks homosexuality is a “mental disease”.

Hogwash.

Maybe no one under 60 BELIEVES it, but that doesn’t make it untrue…just that the LGBT’s campaign to make themselves appear “normal” is working.

If one argues with skepticism one more time about homosexuality, I promise to myself that I will actually vote for Democrats.

Monsters!

[quote=“rudolph, post:8, topic:48517”]
If one argues with skepticism one more time about homosexuality, I promise to myself that I will actually vote for Democrats.

Monsters!
[/quote]I am skeptical of homosexuals. If there are truly homosexuals, why are there still monkeys. Hmmm?

Monsters!
[/quote]You were voting for Sanders any way wasn’t that your choice?

Monsters!
[/quote] What does that MEAN? “Argues with skepticism…about homosexuality!” We KNOW there are such things as homosexuals, so no one is “arguing” about it. We ARE “skeptical” that homosexuality is “normal.” It isn’t. Humans simply aren’t BUILT that way…on purpose.

Hey now, I’m 51…

Anyway, there are plenty of youngsters who believe it. Maybe not the percentage who used to and they don’t get any press, but they’re there.

For one thing, the thread is primarily about transgenderism, not homosexuality. Two, it seems to me that your politics are in flux. Three, just what is it you’re addressing that makes your target “monsters,” and why?

I don’t know, I just feel terrified about the over the top backlash against homosexuality and Transgenderism.

I need to remain calm more.

There is only a “backlash” because the LGBT crowd is PUSHING for not just “acceptance,” but demanding CELEBRATION of their particular perversions by normal people. For centuries, homosexuality and transgenderism were considered neuroses and psychoses–until enough homosexuals became members of the board of directors of the APA and those perversions were taken off the list. There was no scientific REASON for this action…it was merely done. A LARGE percentage of the psychiatric/psychological community DISAGREES with this action, but consider it a minor annoyance and not worth going against the APA about. That’ll eventually change as more and more sexual perversions DEMAND “recognition” equal to that of LBGT’s. The S&M crowd and the Pedophiles such as in NAMBLA are ALREADY pushing for this. How long do you think it’ll be before the coprophiliacs and necrophiliacs and the foot-fetishers and the beastialists jump on the same bandwagon?

Every sin is a choice, or at least the participation in that sin. We are born with a sin nature. Even if someone is born with the sin nature of homosexuality, it is their choice to participate or not participate in that sin.

As far as the topic of the thread title, yes, for a parent to encourage the change and change the gender of a child is child abuse.

Nah, you need to parse that Dave. Transgender is treated as a mental disorder; it’s a type of dysphoria.

Homosexuality isn’t, because it doesn’t meet the definition of a disorder. To be a disorder, it has to cause maladaptive symptoms/behavior that negatively affects either the person or others around them.

Gays however can lead perfectly fulfilling lives without feeling ill about themselves or causing harm to others.

They are neurologically atypical, but it’s not a disorder. Like being left-handed.

> coprophiliacs and necrophiliacs and the foot-fetishers

Dave… How is having a foot fetish anything like the other two? Where is the dysfunction?

How is it different from liking long legs or red hair? Or do you equate those too with wanting to have sex with the dead?