Trump Denies Aircraft for Pelosi Trip

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

The only good thing that can come from a Nancy Pelosi trip abroad would occur if she never came back.

Gotta give the man credit, he’s got some stones! Well played, Mr. President.

Foisting her off on a foreign country would be worse for international relations than an accidental nuclear discharge.

I heard about this on the news yesterday, and laughed my rear end off. I’m guessing this is making Pelosi look like a chump.

Not according to the anti-Trump media pundits. To a person, they accused President Trump of “throwing a tantrum,” when all he did was call her bluff.

This should drive the Trump haters onto Suicide Watch. 8)

The Day that SanFran Nan cancelled the SOTU address claiming Security concerns … The media (All of them) went on a Love Fest over Pelosi’s one-upmanship, her power, her bravery on showing Trump who’s boss!

Not surprisingly, that same media couldn’t help themselves when declaring Trump childish, mean, a bully etc. etc. for denying Pelosi the Tax Payer’s “Free” Government transportation.

Judicial Watch: Documents Detail Nancy Pelosi’s $185,000 CODEL to Italy and Ukraine in 2015

Pelosi is a sick wet slick. Kudos to President Trump for not stepping into it.

I don’t give a rat’s patootie what the leftist propagandists are saying; I care what the voters are thinking. And they may be thinking that Pelosi looks like a chump…