Trump Denies Raping Minor At Sex Offender J. Epstein's Underaged Sex Parties

Donald Trump Accused ofRape and “Depraved Sex Acts” in Civil Lawsuit

Source: The Palm Beach NewTimes APRIL 29, 2016 12:59 Donald Trump Accused of Rape and Sex Acts in Lawsuit (Complaint) | New Times Broward-Palm Beach
[SIZE=2]

In a lawsuit filed in thefederal court in the Central District of California, a plaintifffiling under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and JeffreyEpstein of having forced her to “engage in various perverted anddepraved sex acts” and threatening to harm her and her family.The complaint states that the defendants committed “forciblerape” against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuitdescribes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims,she had to “manually stimulate” Trump with her hand untilhe ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate"him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to “engage inan unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave,Maria Doe.” The suit claims both girls “orally copulated"Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their"poor” performance.
On a fourth incidentdescribed in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed andraped her in a “savage sexual attack” during which shepleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges hestruck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what wouldhappen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and toldher to “get a fucking abortion.” Epstein is a disgracedPalm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual actswith underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took aplea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, allegedvictims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.
The suit says that Epsteinand Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, andthat they argued over who would take Johnson’s virginity, with Trumpyelling at Epstein that he was a “fucking Jew.” It saysthat Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learningTrump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was toldshe and her family would face “certain death” if details ofthe incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doeworked for Epstein as a “party planner” and arranged thesex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Actual complaint vv :

Trump **categorically deniesthe suit is valid. **But Jeffrey Epstein notoriously was convicted onsoliciting sex with a young minor & young minor girls (now women) are suinghim civilly as well. The events might likely have happened in part at Epstein’s home inManhattan…a place Trump denies ever going…yet he actually did…

The lawsuit wasfiled Thursday at a court in southern California. In states that aNew York ‘party planner’ who spent ten years working for Epstein, iswilling to give testimony in support of its claims…The complaint identifiesthe woman only as Tiffany Doe, a ‘trusted employee’ of Epstein’s, andclaims that Doe can confirm all of Ms Johnson’s allegations…It states: 'Tiffany Doewill testify to the fact that Plaintiff Katie Johnson was lucky tohave survived to tell of the sexual and physical of the horrors thatshe suffered at the hands of Defendant Epstein and Defendant Trump.'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564767/Donald-Trump-furiously-denies-woman-s-claims-raped-tycoon-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-parties.html

Palm Beachbillionaire Jeffrey Epstein is a financier and political donor. He isalso a convicted sex offender who is the subject of ongoinglitigation from at least a dozen of his then-underage victims…Trump will almostcertainly avoid bringing up Epstein’s name. Because in addition tohaunting Bill Clinton’s past, Epstein also haunts Trump’s…Trump’sattorney Alan Garten told VICE News last week that the presidentialcandidate had “no relationship” with Epstein, and only knewhim because Epstein was a member of Mar-A-Lago, Trump’s private cluband residence in Palm Beach…“A lot of people hung out there,including Jeffrey Epstein,” Garten said. “That is the onlyconnection.”…But according to someone with intimate knowledgeof the situation, Trump and Epstein appeared to have a somewhatstronger connection…

More

"I’ve known Jeff for15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York magazine in a 2002profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to beinvestigated. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even saidthat he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them areon the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his sociallife.”….When asked about a subpoena served to Trump in 2009,Garten said it “never happened.” The subpoena called forTrump to give a deposition in a case against Epstein; Garten’s denialbaffled Brad Edwards, one of Virginia Roberts’ attorneys…In 2000, both Trump andEpstein reportedly attended a small party hosted by media magnateConrad Black, who in 2007 was convicted and served time in prison forfraud and obstruction of justice (the fraud charges were overturnedon appeal). Black is currently an enthusiastic supporter of Trump’spresidential bid…Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother, testified in2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey’s private jet at least once.Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein’s Palm Beach mansionthat were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicatethat Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

Garten said Trumphad never been to Epstein’s home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fairlisted Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen,including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairmanRonald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his PalmBeach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump haddined at Epstein’s Upper East Side home, a nine-story building thatis reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

So, Epstein who has beenconvicted of soliciting sex with an underaged girl, is beingsued by several of them, during the rough timeline of the allegationsmade by the woman of this thread, was palling around with Trump atthe time.
So, unless Epstein curbedhis insatiable appetite during those small parties in “mixedcompany”, there is at least reason to suspect there may be meritto this case.

And, don’t forget the interview in the same year (1994) the allegations stem from where Trump was commenting on his then infant daughter’s breasts:

SEE IT: Donald Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts in disturbing 1994 interview http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-comments-1-year-old-daughter-breasts-article-1.2591961
But as they say, “innocent until proven guilty”. It’s just that a sweep of this case under the rug isn’t so kneejerk as one might have originally thought, given the manifestations of the Trump/Epstein connection and celebration of a penchant for sex with young girls commented on by Trump. He spoke of Epstein admirably in that way, not with disgust or disdain. A very unfortunate mistake on his part given these allegations.
[/SIZE]

If true this was clearly Ted Cruz’s fault, I am sure the Trump supporters have already received their talking points if this is not just a planted article.

If it is a planted article then it was clearly Ted Cruz’s fault though, the important thing to remember is that Ted Cruz is to blame for every despicable thing that Trump has ever done or said to anyone.

Reminds me of when President Bush was accused of raping some woman in Texas.

> If true this was clearly Ted Cruz’s fault, I am sure the Trump supporters have already received their talking points if this is not just a planted article.
>
> If it is a planted article then it was clearly Ted Cruz’s fault though, the important thing to remember is that Ted Cruz is to blame for every despicable thing that Trump has ever done or said to anyone.
No, I’m sure she’s just looking for money and attention. Trump is a great person to add to the list, because he’s currently the most famous person in the world. It can often pay off, look at Kobe Bryant.

This has all of the marking of the Duke Lacross case. The claims are far too fantasical to be real.

Jeffrey Epstein is a scumbag who was convicted of @#$% involving under-age girls. He has also been accused of providing under-age girls to miscellaneous prominent people.

At the same time - but not necessarily related - his business and charitable work combined to bring all kinds of prominent people into contact with him over many years, including Bill Clinton.

Put it all together, and the guy’s a catalyst for shake-down lawsuits against prominent people with whom he’s had contact (and there have been some). Unless the shake-down artist picks a date when defendants can show they were on a different continent, proving innocence is not easy, especially for an alleged incident that was >20 years ago. Besides a similarity to the successful hit in 2012 on Herman Cain, it’s peculiar that this lawsuit was filed in CA. From what I’ve heard - and it is far from complete - Epstein did his @#$% on the East Coast and the Atlantic or Caribbean (and maybe Africa and EuroLand).

The New Times Broward-Palm Beach is an “alternative” weekly paper with web-based content owned by the outfit that runs NYC’s Village Voice. IOW, probably run by fringy Progs, and not likely to fact-check with much rigor stories that fit their political views.

I’m no Trumpling, but this smacks of a combined shake-down and political hit. And if the plaintiffs specified a time-frame when Trump was on the other side of the world, I’m sure it will be claimed he was brought to the scene of the alleged crime by an SR-71 or some such nonsense.

Yeah, convenient timing, just 22 years later.

All very true but the role of Ted Cruz cannot be minimized by these very reasonable facts.

As the great Statesman john Boehner said last week ***“Ted Cruz is Lucifer, the most miserable Son of a Bitch I have ever worked with” *** while praising Donald Trump.

When you combine the unquestioned integrity of John Boehner and the fact that Lucifer does indeed have much influence in the despicable habits and practices that exist in this world it can only be concluded that Trump is innocent of everything and Ted Cruz is the only legitimate focus of blame for all things that make Trump look less than holy.

If fact, any other opinion of Ted Cruz that does not align with those who support Trump is merely an example of ***“Cruz supporters being unwilling to see the faults of their own candidate”***, this should be self evident to any unbiased mind.

Can any of us be absolutely CERTAIN regarding the facts involved in this allegation? NO. Is it possible there is a level of validity to this allegation? Yes, it is possible. It is likewise possible it is a complete fabrication.

The one thing we can be certain of is this - it is very suspicious that this bomb was left to “ripen” for 22 years and is just now surfacing during the home stretch of a nominating process for president; on the eve of a very important Indiana primary. It is also worth noting that the story was surfaced by an obscure internet “rag”.

Given the age of the alleged transgression and the timing of the allegation’s release, I suspect - but don’t know - that this is simply a “stink bomb” floated by an individual/group hell-bent on damaging Trump’s campaign.

As most here understand, I am no Trump fan - not by a long shot. But, my thought on this is the realization of just how easy it is to put out even fabricated information that media will run with even without corroboration from secondary sources. I’m convinced this is one reason why few self-respecting, solid, mentally well balanced citizens run for high office. I mean, who but a narcissist trending toward sociopathic tendencies would subject themselves and their family members to such a potentially destructive process?

Why do we always act like this tactic is new every four years when it is trotted out again against the rightwingers?

Remember folks according to Harry Reid it matters not if it is true if it knocks the person out of the race it is justified. In politics honesty is a dirty word.

From my understanding Trump was at the party for 5 minutes and left, supported by multiple witnesses on site. Epstien had a $250K membership to one of Trumps resorts so it was likley a courtesy visit. Bill however would go on extended stays with this guy.

@Ret, this reeks of Rove and that’s pretty much the same as Cruz nowdays.

Oh absolutely, in fact it is literally Cruz because as Lucifer Cruz has absolute control of everyone that does not support Trump unconditionally; it is refreshing to see someone who gets it!

I saw an expose on another site that showed a wide angle lens of the Trump interview where Trump praised Planned Parenthood as a great organization who does great things, in this little known wide shot you could clearly see Cruz holding cue cards up so Trump would know what to say with one hand and a gun trained on Trumps family with the other hand; it was no doubt Rove who kept this picture out of the media so Trump would be smeared.

And then, after that happened, I saw another report that said there was footage of Cruz breaking into Trump Towers repeatedly over the last several decades in the middle of the night, he was writing checks out of Trumps checkbook to support Left Wing Establishment candidates from both Party’s and forging Trumps signature; there are also blackmail letters from Cruz that show Cruz promised to use his connections in the Activist Judicial system to throw Trump in jail for Bribery if Trump ever protested the checks but there is so much fear of Cruz (Being Lucifer and all) that Trump has decided to just valiantly take the bad press instead of revealing the evidence.

And then, after that happened, I saw another site that had proof of Cruz using his Lucifer powers to morph into the exact image of Trump so he could appear in interviews just days after Trump had stated positions on Government run health care to state the opposite opinions; making it look like Trump was just saying whatever each audience wanted to hear!

There are even pictures of Cruz setting up the delegate rules in the Republican Party back when Lincoln was being nominated after multiple ballots had failed to give him the nomination; Cruz clearly thought that by doing this so many years before Trump would run for office would hide his involvement but CAMERAS DON"T LIE like Ted Cruz does.

That darn Ted Cruz, I feel sorry for Trump but Trump must have expected this kind of attention from the enemy of enemies when he decided to be so terrific that everyone would love him for being such a smart winner in a world of super stupid people who rig everything against him unfairly.

So are you tearfully fasting for the second coming of Cruz like Beck?

Bottom line: The race for the nomination is over. Despite the best efforts of establishment elites, complete with state delegate formulas often designed to influence (control) the outcome to favor that desired by the likes of Rove/GOP elites, the people have spoken - right, wrong or indifferent they want Trump to be the nominee. PERIOD!!

So, putting self loathing aside, we are either going to vote for Trump or behave in a way that assures Hillary Clinton becomes president of the United States.

That’s the choice, like it or not.

Many on this site, and with more than ample justification, have damned the manipulation of the nomination/election process by the establishment. Well, it appears the GOP “establishment”, despite its best efforts to influence the outcome, has had it’s ass handed to it by Trump.

IMO - I’m not certain what a Trump presidency would look like and that makes me nervous, but we cannot continue in the direction Obama and Hillary Clinton have taken us during the last decade.

One final point: As I have said for a long, long time - the main problem we confront regarding our elections, aside from party manipulation of the nominating outcomes, is the lack of quality of our electorate. In short, this is how we have ended up with a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. In the age of tabloid television we are about to witness our first “Reality TV” presidential election. However, after the show is over we won’t be able to simply change the channel or turn off the TV. The show will run continuously for 4 years, like it or not.

Buckle up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Actually, this fits much better with the Ds’ shop-worn War on Women narrative, The CHILL running on her being a woman rather than on her accomplishments and judgment, and the “news” source being a Lib/Prog “alternative” outlet.

You do realize that your statement is completely full of crap, right?

Karl Rove and the Bush team don’t support Cruz in the slightest. They are still backing their last hope, Kasich, in hopes of a 2nd Ballot miracle.

Except Jeb! endorsed him and there are members of the Bush machine running his campaign, for someone who is an “anti establishment constitutional conservative” naming a Bush who tanked an S & L as your campaign treasurer and Bush ally who made millions off of Enron in Phil Gramm as your economic advisor puts you in the Bush menagerie.

what is this crap? Is this to draw our attention away from the human debris that was protesting trump a couple days ago where children were yelling obscenities and flicking the bird to Trump AND VETERANS? Where WOMEN were showing their asses to Trump and VETERANS? And some were dropping their drawers to show their asses? I don’t think the media wants America to see just WHO is opposing trump.

If you are anti-trump? maybe you oughta rethink who you are aligning yourself with.

If you can sit there and say that Ted Cruz isn’t anti-establishment with a straight face, I don’t know how you sleep at night.
The thing about politicians is that they have a record. Cruz earned his. His positions have been consistent throughout his career. Unlike Trump, whose positions changed during this election cycle.

Jeb! endorsed the only guy who has (had) a chance of beating Trump. None of the others had a chance.

Trump has been a longtime ally of the Clintons. No other family in politics knows this better than the Bush family.
So, they had two choices.

I’m sure you would think the logical choice is to back Trump.

But now, let’s get to the meat of this. Had the Bushes backed Trump, do you feel that would change anything for anybody? I seriously doubt it.

Karl Rove still hates Cruz. This goes back a while, at least to 2009 and probably earlier. He never endorsed Cruz, that’s just pure fabrication.
Ted Cruz in epic feud with Karl Rove - POLITICO

Keep in mind that he declined to endorse Jeb! for POTUS also.

Trump also got rhetorical support from his “texting buddy” John Boehner.

Oh I don’t know, perhaps the Constitutional Conservative that we’ve been looking for since 2008? Perhaps I don’t want a choice of Two Clintons for President in the general election? Maybe I just want someone who has remained consistent in their positions while in elected office?

Maybe I’d prefer the guy who has gone to the supreme court to fight for my 2nd Amendment rights, instead of the lifelong New Yorker who claims to support the 2nd Amendment but has previously backed the Clinton Assault Weapon Ban, magazine capacity limits, and has cut checks in enormous, YUGE! amounts to politicians that want to abolish the 2nd Amendment?

Maybe I’m a pro-life guy that thinks that Planned Parenthood and the ACLU are agents of evil?

Maybe I just didn’t smoke enough pot and have retained enough of my memory to remember Trump being a scammer and a guy that supports taking someone’s, land, home or personal property and forcibly selling it to corporate entities so that the government agencies can get more tax money if it’s rezoned?

Perhaps I’d prefer a guy who knows what the responsibilities of the federal government are, and they don’t include Healthcare, and Education? At least he was correct on security.

Yeah, but what would I know about all that. People were showing their asses to veterans. After all, the last time women were waving their asses at me, I was throwing dollars at them while on shore leave in Thailand. At least I think they were women.