Trump Is 100% Vindicated On Wiretapping, and 7 Other Things You Should Know

Trump Is 100% Vindicated On Wiretapping, and 7 Other Things You Should Know
BY: JOHN NOLTE
3/23/2017

1. Yes, Trump Is 100% Vindicated On Wiretapping

Yeppers, I said 100% vindicated, and those who disagree are either being stubbornly hyper-literal about the word “wiretap,” or the placing of a “physical wiretap,” or Obama himself placing the wiretap, or standing by the point Ben Shapiro makes that Trump is still wrong because the surveillance was “incidental.”

2. “Incidental,” My Aunt Fanny

Sorry, no.

Not for a moment do I believe the Obama administration “inadvertently” or “incidentally captured” Team Trump communications.

What? – and then they “inadvertently” (and illegally) “unmasked” the Trump staffer not named on the surveillance warrant; and then “inadvertently” disseminated information (that had nothing to do with Russia) throughout the intelligence community; and then “inadvertently” leaked to the media information coming from Trump’s transition team, information that included … and almost certainly included game-planning the first 100 days?

5. The National Media Knew All of This and Covered It Up

The media knew!

Of course the media knew what the Obama administration had done.

… when they thought the news would hurt Trump, the national media publicly reported on the fact that the Obama administration had spied on Team Trump. It was only after that knowledge became a liability for Precious Barry that the media pretended otherwise.

The MSM want to smokescreen these facts and move you on to the next, new, shiny object. Don’t fall for it. Connect the dots and give the resulting picture a good examination.

12 Pieces Of Proof: The MSM Knew Obama Spied On Trump and LIED To Cover It Up
BY: JOHN NOLTE
3/24/2017

> What I am about to present to you is what really happened. All the proof is linked below, … showing you the truth backed by incontrovertible fact and the media’s own words. Not my words. Not President Trump’s words. The media’s words.
> …
> Our national media has known for months that the Obama administration spied on Team Trump. … In fact, as you’ll see below, for two big reasons, the media was overjoyed that this spying had occurred: (1) they got scoops damaging to Trump, and (2) in their provincial and cultish minds, the very fact that the oh-so pure Obama administration felt the need to spy, could only mean Trump was in bed with Putin.
> …
> 1. Heat Street - November 7, 2016
>
>

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia
>
> Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

2. The Guardian – January 11, 2017

> The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October …

3. The New York Times – January 12, 2017

4. The BBC – January 17, 2017

7. The Washington Post - February 9, 2017

8. CNN - February 14, 2017

IOW, the MSM only started to dispute the idea that the Obama Administration spied on Trump and his people after Trump made that spying an issue that tarnished Saint Barrack. Before that, the MSM celebrated Obama’s spying!

What’s really hidden deep within all this intel squabbling
POSTED AT 10:01 AM ON MARCH 24, 2017 BY ANDREW MALCOLM

> Nunes then briefed Trump at the White House, a violation of political protocol because he did not first tell committee Democrats. They went into immediate ​p​hoto-op orbit to — wait for it — distract from the actual revelation about their departed dear leader.
>
> But forget such hissy fits. Also, ignore whether this supports Trump’s claim of being “wiretapped” by Obama.
>
> We now know Obama administration intelligence operatives listened in on Trump aides’ conversations. We now know they illegally leaked the identities. And it’s not a stretch in this poisonous partisan environment to wonder if those intel encounters were truly incidental.
>
> Or ​perhaps did the monitoring use foreign officials as mere covers to gather information, hopefully damning, on the Republican’s transition team and on this Trump usurper who had no business upsetting Clinton on Nov. 8?

The whole article is well worth reading. It presents the minimum, best-case scenario of what was happened: legal incidental contact; felonious leak of identities. What I quoted is at the end, and raises the very plausible - consistent with Obama’s other usages of FISA - possibility of partisan usage of surveillance.

Keep this updated with new developments, Pete?

My guess is they are sweating like they live in Alabama and have not paid their poll tax.

What did they know (by name) and when did they know it, let put Obama and the rest IN PRISON…