Trump is imploding before our eyes, Carson says

Trump is incoherent:

“So I have a belt: Somebody hits me with a belt, it’s going in because the belt moves this way. It moves this way, it moves that way,” Trump told the crowd, which laughed in response. "He hit the belt buckle. Anybody have a knife? Want to try it on me? Believe me, it ain’t gonna work. You’re going to be successful, but he took the knife and went like this and he plunged it into the belt and, amazing, the belt stayed totally flat and the knife broke."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-iowa-belt-stupid/

Carson’s response:

“Now that he’s completed his gratuitous attack, why don’t we press on and deal with the real issues,” Carson told reporters in South Carolina before they could ask questions. "That’s what the people of America are concerned about, not so much politics as usual, politics of personal destruction – that’s what the American people are sick and tired of."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-iowa-belt-stupid/

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson fired back at Donald Trump today, saying his harsh attack on Carson in Iowa Thursday night showed he’s “imploding before our very eyes.”
“When I spoke with Dr. Carson about this yesterday how we should respond, you know he was so sad about it. He said: ‘Pray for him,’” Carson’s business manager Armstrong Williams told CNN Friday.
“To see him just imploding before our very eyes — it’s just sad to watch,” Williams said.
Trump is imploding before our eyes, Carson says | New York Post

Which one has a mental problem?

You mean which one’s pathological (Webster’s definition: disordered in behavior)? That’s almost too easy!

Trump reverses, says he never met Putin after all

Donald Trump insisted on Friday that he never tried to imply that he met Russian President Vladimir Putin on the set of “60 Minutes,” even though he said during the fourth GOP debate Tuesday that he and Putin were “stablemates” when they were interviewed for the show.

“I got to know him very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night,” Trump said during the debate.

In that one line, Trump indicated not only that they were in close quarters together for the “60 Minutes” show, but that he got to know the Russian leader during that time. Most interpreted his comments to mean they were in the green room together.

But many in the media were quick to point out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in different countries, and never met around their separate “60 Minutes” interview. Carly Fiorina also one-upped him by saying she met Putin for real in a meeting in China.

.@CarlyFiorina I only said I was on @60Minutes four weeks ago with Putin&#8212never said I was in Green Room. Separate pieces&#8212great ratings!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2015

In a Friday tweet, Trump tried to walk it all back by saying he never said he met Putin at all.

In a Friday tweet, Trump tried to walk it all back by saying he never said he met Putin at all.

@CarlyFiorina I only said I was on @60Minutes four weeks ago with Putin — never said I was in Green Room. Separate pieces — great ratings!” Trump tweeted.

Trump has been assailing several GOP candidates, especially Ben Carson, who is in a virtual tie with Trump nationwide.

Trump reverses, says he never met Putin after all | Washington Examiner

Putin must be amused…

Imploding? We’ll see, the gentleman campaigns of McCain and Romney didn’t work out well. What is unusual, for a Republican, is that Trump is campaigning just like a democrat. For example:

Harry Reid: “Romney hasn’t paid his taxes in 10 years.”

Question posed long after election: “That wasn’t true, was it?”

Harry Reid: “He didn’t win, did he?”

There are, as we all know hundreds of more examples. This campaign is dirty and will probably get worse but, so far, the election of 1828 makes this race look tame.

Problem is, it wasn’t a tirade. I watched the video. If anything, it’s the calmest I’ve ever seen our future President.

Judge it for yourself:

The person with a mental problem is the person who wrote about attacking his mother with a hammer and imagining that the information would never have seen the light of day.

What you people are apparently missing is the source of that damaging information. If Ben Carson was ACCUSED of hitting his mother with a hammer or surviving a knife attack (or however he characterized it), if this were just some media attack on him, Trump would be the very first to say it’s all crap. If this was nothing more than a bunch of LIES, then Carson would have a case.

Problem is, CARSON HIMSELF has said these things about himself, and this otherwise brilliant retired neurosurgeon actually was STUPID enough to put this in a book and was STUPID enough to think nobody would read it. All Trump is doing is what ANY competitive candidate is doing: trying to put away his biggest threat.

I would think Americans would want a president who takes steps to put down threats, whether they come from very likable Republican rival candidates, or China, or ISIS.

Carson has handled this entire thing very poorly. His whole popularity, the whole reason why he surged so high in the polls is because of his likability and his cleverness when a few gotcha questions are lobbed his way. He hasn’t shown any leadership qualifications or actual plans to fix the economy as president. And now his books have come back to bit him in the gluteus maximus. It’s fair game.

I just think it’s sad that Carson was so stupid as to give the KKK left wing media another vulnerable conservative black man to lynch.

Well, I can’t watch the video, but seeing that first image, it screams tirade.

Now me I am thinking that must be Tiny sitting behind him :devil:

[quote=“samspade, post:8, topic:47697”]
Now me I am thinking that must be Tiny sitting behind him :devil:
[/quote]Well, I wish I were a young man, like him. He is much better looking than I am. However, we could probably trade clothing without much alteration.
Actually, I’d not be at anyone’s rally this early in the race.

Ah, yes that wonderful open liberal mind.

Watch the damned video. Don’t be so stubborn.

Are you afraid you’ll be proven wrong?

1.) It may come as a surprise to you, r10, but having qualms about Donald Trump or out and out opposing him are not hallmarks of being a liberal. **Susannah is very far from being a liberal.

2.) If you had the sense to get to know people, Part 2, before attacking them, you’d know Susannah’s Internet access is dial-up, because that’s what’s available and affordable where she lives. Do I have to explain that video causes dial-up to bog down toss its cookies? Why don’t you try getting to know people before making yourself look like a fool by posting ludicrously foolish smart-ass-ery like that?!

You keep offering the perspective that Carson has “imagined” that his book would not be read or that he regrets things that he wrote in his books; I know of nobody who has a problem with anything written by Carson in context and I have seen no evidence that Carson regrets writing it either.

Carson knows that Trump and the media are desperately trying to pin some fabricated narrative on him and he is giving these desperate actions all the respect that they deserve, some subtle mocking.

If you were not a rabid Trump supporter you would not be pretending that Carson is reeling from all of his “stupidity”, you would be laughing at Trump for assuming that his act will play the same against a good man as it does against evil men like the Establishment GOP.

I wonder if Trump has anything in his past that could be construed as a serious mental problem. I bet if one looked, one could find it. I have a brother who, as a teenager once chased a younger brother with a butcher knife. Was that an ongoing mental problem? No, it was just plain evil, and he grew up to regret it.