Donald Trump Just Received The Best News Possible! - The Political Insider
The results of the Economist/YouGov Poll released Wednesday are:
Trump: 32 percent.
Carson: 18 percent.
Marco Rubio: 11 percent.
Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz: 8 percent.
John Kasich and Rand Paul: 4 percent.
Carly Fiorina: 3 percent.
Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee: 2 percent.
Lindsey Graham and Bobby Jindal: 1 percent.
Rick Santorum: 0.5 percent.[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

Your enthusiasm reminds me of the Paulbots. Except Ron Paul was consistent, and like Trump, not really a republican.

[quote=“EdogMK2, post:2, topic:47593”]
Your enthusiasm reminds me of the Paulbots. Except Ron Paul was consistent, and like Trump, not really a republican.
[/quote]Too bad about Rand though…he had some potential.

Yeah, that. I like Rand Paul and think he should bide his time and try again. Hell, if Trump’s the nominee I want Rand to run independent and I will take great pleasure in casting my vote.

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:4, topic:47593”]
Yeah, that. I like Rand Paul and think he should bide his time and try again. Hell, if Trump’s the nominee I want Rand to run independent and I will take great pleasure in casting my vote.
[/quote]He despises politics…you can tell. I think he is much happier as a doctor.

[quote=“reason10, post:1, topic:47593”]
Donald Trump Just Received The Best News Possible! - The Political InsiderThe results of the Economist/YouGov Poll released Wednesday are:Trump: 32 percent.Carson: 18 percent.Marco Rubio: 11 percent.Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz: 8 percent.John Kasich and Rand Paul: 4 percent.Carly Fiorina: 3 percent.Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee: 2 percent.Lindsey Graham and Bobby Jindal: 1 percent.Rick Santorum: 0.5 percent.[LEFT][/LEFT][URL=“http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-just-received-the-best-news-possible/”]
[/quote]So what? He can barely shake Carson loose. Look at the Beast. She is pushjng 50%. She is impressive not Trump or Carson who cannot claim each other’s supporters and can’t get to a majority even in the GOP.

Rand Paul proves that republicans want a big government run by republicans. He represents the small government principle.

So you really don’t see a difference between Ron Paul and Donald Trump? Do I have to point it out to you?

Let me count the ways:

1. Ron Paul was one of those whacko libertarians. He ran against George Herbert Walker Bush in 1988 on the Libertarian Party ticket.

2. He once said that 911 was America’s fault because we had troops overseas. (LIbertarians believe we shouldn’t have a military anywhere but our own shores.)

3. He NEVER had the poll numbers of Donald Trump. He had fanatical followers who were very loud, but there weren’t that many of them. Trump has been ahead in ALL polls since he announced. And that’s with the left wing media and EVEN FOXNEWS attacking him on all fronts.

Rand has the same problem as Rubio. They both were too young and too inexperienced to jump into the Presidential arena. They both needed to get more experience in public life and mature in politics. They were both impatient. And they both likely will not have a political career after this fiasco.

So basically you WANT Hillary to win.

Ron Paul invented- uh, something…

I didn’t say Trump was like Paul in those ways. I said Trumpers and Paulbots were similar in their fanaticism and inability to relate to logic and reason. Something you proved again, here.

reason10 insists that Trump “won” the last debate. I disagree and the only people who believe that he did are the Trumpettes who seem to be just another iteration of the Paulbots. They like what he says, so claim “victory” for him.

Trump supporters are the silent majority of the country. We’re the only ones here with any brains at all. Everyone else is an idiot.

I don’t insist he won it. ALL THE POLLS DO.

The real winner of the “debate” is the candidate who gets the biggest bump in the polls, real post-debate polls, not online polls. We will all know in a week or so. Sit back, relax.

So far, the only real polls are the online polls. They are the quickest reaction to what happened. They are the ONLY post-debate polls.

I don’t have to sit back and relax. I already know that Trump is going to stay on top. The drama is who will replace Carson in the number two spot. I’m looking at either Rubio or Cruz. They both looked very good.

I was about to agree to disagree, no one is going to convince the other about their candidate. Now you’re being obtuse and boring, and will be getting it from both barrels. Happy squirrel season, Rusty.

[quote=“reason10, post:14, topic:47593”]
Trump supporters are the silent majority of the country. We’re the only ones here with any brains at all. Everyone else is an idiot.
[/quote]Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? The majority elected Obama twice.

How funny! I’m an idiot and YOU are the one with brains???