Trump sucks! Worst president ever!

I’ve also done some research, and you guys are right. Trump was THE worst president ever. It’s a wonder the USA didn’t collapse under his tyrannical rule. I don’t think he was as bad as Reagan, but he was still pretty bad. I mean, name ONE good thing about living under Reagan and Trump?! You can’t! Because life totally SUCKED. Life has always sucked when we had a republican in office. I’m tired of all the stupid mentally ill conservatives complaining about sh-t.

I’ve had a change of heart, I was blinded by the overwhelming power of the conservative media. Trump sucks. Republicans suck. Anyone who doesn’t agree with me is a nazi. Thank god I got that off my chest, I feel like I’ve been reborn.

Dear Glorious Reader,

Thou eyes hath not shine, and thou spouts’ the fecal in bad faith. The satire is the not funnies, not here. Satire is only funny if people agree with your satire.

I’ll cut through the satire. I wish that Trump would not run in 2024. I have never been a “Never Trumper” but I have my doubts that he could win in 2024, despite the fact that the Democrats have totally gone off the rails with neo-communism. Trump is too egotistical, but he beats the devil out of anything your party can run. Notice I said “can” not “might” because your party can’t nominate a moderate candidate.

I have several possible candidates. I will comment to none of them because we are three years away. I will only say that I won’t vote for Trump in the primaries, but I will vote for him in the general election because your party can’t nominate a decent candidate because of political correctness. Look at what you nominated in 2020. A senile old man, and a woman of color who approaches ever topic with a nervous laugh. Pathetic.

Don’t get wise. For now you’re not a nazi Unless you start insulting furries more