Trump supporter arrested for voter fraud says 'the polls are rigged'

Terri Lynn Rote, a 55-year-old Des Moines resident, was booked Thursday on a first-degree charge of election misconduct, according to Polk County Jail records. The charge is considered a Class D felony under Iowa state law.
Rote was released Friday after posting $5,000 bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 7.

The Des Moines Register reported that Rote is a registered Republican who cast two ballots in the general election: one at an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office and another at a county satellite voting location, according to police records.

Rote told Iowa Public Radio that she cast her first ballot for Donald Trump but feared it would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

Trump supporter arrested for voter fraud says ‘the polls are rigged’

Year after year we are told there is no voter fraud and this year multitude places are reporting fraud as well as one outfit raided which has been deemed making up templates for creating fake votes.

While this lady did wrong I do understand her reasoning. I sometimes wonder if my dead relatives are voting even though I did inform the election people of their demise.

They’re investigating a case in PA where a couple found their registration switched from R to D without their knowledge or consent.

The sad thing is that she may have voted twice for Hillary.