Trump surrounds himself with the best people

Let’s see how well these comments age…

CONVICTED:

TRUMP Campaign Manager (Manafort)
TRUMP Campaign Manager Associate (Kilimnik)
TRUMP Deputy Campaign Manager (Gates)
TRUMP Deputy Campaign Manager Associate (van der Swaan) TRUMP Lawyer (Cohen)
TRUMP NSA (Flynn)
TRUMP NatSec Adviser (Papadopoulos)

Now before we continue, let’s address the word “collusion”, which is a general term, but is also, [as part of its definition a crime](http://Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary defines collusion as a “secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose,”)

The definition" “secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose,”

Emphasis mine…

The word cheating may not be, in itself defined as a crime, there are lots of examples where cheating is a crime.

I believe that Muller’s report will show that Trump or people directed by Trump illegally colluded with the following:

RUSSIA
SAUDI ARABIA
THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ISRAEL
TURKEY

It’s starting to look like Trump’s inaugural fund was a slush fund for foreign influencers to pay Trump. Money the Inaugural committee refuses to account for spending by releasing its “audit”.

Some info on the Steele Dossier.

Guliani, “Nobody got killed, nobody got robbed… This was not a big crime,” Guliani is quoted as saying in this article, re: alleged violations of campaign finance law.”

Wait, did Guliani just admit that Trump broke the law?

Then there is Micheal Cohen, and before you dismiss him out of hand as trying to save his own ass, let’s not forget, he can’t just make stuff up, there is evidence of the crimes he committed with Trump and expect to see them (hopefully) when (if) the Muller investigation is made public.

Michael Cohen: “Here’s the truth: The people of the United States of America, the people of the world, don’t believe what he’s saying. The man doesn’t tell the truth. And it’s sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.”

Now we have David Pecker and AMI and Maria Butina agreeing to cooperate with Muller. Not saying these two are necessarily related to Trump, but again, let’s see how this comment ages. I bet AMI and Trump colluded, as far as Butina, I think so was probably part of Russia’s operation to infiltrate the GOP via the NRA. How far she got, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Ivanka and Kushner…

Both are going to find themselves in hot water. If I had to guess based on what I’ve read, she approved overcharging the inaugural committee for hotel rooms owned by the Trump organization, presumably as a way to funnel influence money paid into their crime family.

Kushner - I don’t have anything here right in front of me. Maybe when I have time I’ll come back and edit, but I bet he’s more exposed than the President.

Don Jr. - Again, I think he’s been involved in quite a bit of illicet activity, but I don’t have anything specific, so I’ll come back and edit later.

Nonsense, of course. All those “convictions” are for “crimes” that have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with “collusion with the Russians” or, for that matter, ANYTHING to do with the Presidential campaign of President Donald J. Trump! You have to be cognitively dissonant to believe that they do, too. There is NO LAW that criminalizes “collusion” with a foreign entity in our elections–EXCEPT in the case of taking campaign MONEY contributions FROM some foreign entity, which no one has even alleged the Trump campaign did, but we KNOW Hillary did…in SPADES!

(Whining) But that’s diiiferent!(/whining

I disagree, but the point of this thread wasn’t really to convince you, it was to state what I believe to be true, like Trump and his associates did collude and were directed to collude or did so with his knowledge in such a way that was, at the very least unethical and in many cases illegal.

As I said, I think information about the corruption that the Trump crime family has wrought upon the Whitehouse and this nation will continue to spill out, long after he is ousted from the Whitehouse.

As I said, let’s see how my claims age. A year or two years from now we can revisit and you can either mock me or I will mock you based on what is known at the time.

I’m not waiting a couple of years to mock you. The entire investigation is based on lie after lie, extorted confessions and statements, and no actual evidence. Huh, if only there were some historical parallels for agencies of state power conducting themselves in such a manner…

HAHA…No surprise. I’ll mock you too…:smiling_imp:

Well, we agree on something. It’s based on lie after lie told by Trump and associates

That doesn’t make the confessions lies.

The confessions are evidence and are backed up by documents, emails, and interviews and other confessions. People don’t plead guilty unless there is evidence proving their guilt.

Michael Flynn is an ***hole, taking money, from the Turks, to push us to abandon the Kurds.

Who at this point must be the most screwed over ally of the U.S. in history, who still decided to remain loyal.

Also not to mention he was incompetent, as vouched for by the people who worked around him, hence why he was fired during the previous administration.

No, Flynn was a mistake. That can’t be avoided.

Thanks for going on record. I can’t wait to see what he says. Mueller, the poster child for government corruption.

You must realize that the full weight of the media–the world’s biggest collection of investigators–lives for the pleasure and the glee of revealing anything, anything, bad about President Trump. But all they can turn up is stupid stuff. Why are you so confident that he’s done something illegal?

You actually mentioned Hillary’s fraudulent dossier as if you don’t know it’s pure fictional opposition research.

I think it’s interesting how people perceive things differently.

The same media (run by different people) shared the same glee when the adversaries of its target audience revealed anything about the people they opposed. You act as if Obama and Clinton were not attacked. In the case of the latter, we had 8 years of a Republican-dominated Congress helping to fuel that suspicion. Sometimes warranted, often not.

Nothing I listed is “stupid”. Money laundering, accepting money in trade for influence, covering up your torrid affairs and then lying about all of it? Stupid stuff? You and I have much different ideas about what is “stupid” and what isn’t.

As far as the dossier, I’m not really in the mood to argue it. I went on the record saying that much (not all) of it is based in truth. When Muller’s report comes out, I believe the evidence will corroborate much of the dossier.

I expect the right will move the goalposts and try to downplay the facts. They will attack the source of information (the oldest play in the book) because they won’t be able to refute the information.

Again, we’ll see how prophetic this all is in time.

-Cheers

BS on a shingle! You are incapable of discerning the truth from fiction when the truth smacks you right in the kisser, apparently. The AUTHOR of the dossier has said he has no idea if any of it is true or not. He SAID this when placed under oath in Great Britain.

No, he said he hadn’t confirmed every piece of information given and acknowledged that some of it are incorrect, but that he believes his dossier on Trump-Russia is 70-90% accurate.

You never give sources…Please, source and show where he said that in some context, I guarantee he doesn’t say what you allege.

Dan Bongino, in a speech (at 17:00) , said the dossier was actually written in 2007 with different names. It was fiction then, it’s fiction now. (That was a good speech.) He documents it in his book, Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump.

This,

How Lobbyists Help Ex-Soviets Woo Washington

Doesn’t look anything like this:

Full text of “The Steele Dossier - Trump Intelligence Allegations”

With the exception that Paul Manafort was doing back then what he was doing up until he jumped into the Trump campaign.

Maybe you can substantiate Mr. Bongio’s claims.

Otherwise, from where I sit, it looks like this guy is just grabbing his 15 minutes knowing that no one will ever take the time to actually follow up on his bogus claims.

Your first link links to a WSJ article written THIS MONTH! Let’s see the 2007 document.

I’m going to assume you’re wrong, because, well, you’re you, but even if you’re r… ri… rrrig… not ENTIRELY wrong, Flynn’s conviction stinks to high heaven and ought to be overturned.

It was being pointed out before he was fired, much less his prosecution.

Adding to the list; advocating the same “reset” in Russia relations Hillary was after. And being paid to do it.

Oops…That is a link to the article from 2007 (screen shot from the link provided):

Does this mean you want to look at Ken’s claim and refute my response? Is the dossier just a copy and paste of names as Dan Bongino claims? If so, I don’t see it.

I don’t trust anything “updated” from these people. I want to see the ORIGINAL, 2007 story and then compare it to the so-called “dossier” published last year. That’s the ONLY way to determine if what Mr. Bongino claims is accurate or not.

Dave, the story was updated in 2007. It is the original.

:roll_eyes: And you have no sense of humor…