Trump weighs lawsuit over Cruz citizenship

Trump weighs lawsuit over Cruz citizenship | Fox News

I thought it wasn’t he who cared about the citizenship of Cruz, but he warned the Democrats would sue…now it is him that suggests he should sue.

Its all talk, election politicking. Trump won’t bring a lawsuit. I am surprised Fox even posted this.

The first sentence says it all: “Businessman Donald Trump hinted Saturday he might decide to sue rival Texas Sen. Ted Cruz . . . …”

Keyword: HINTED

Nothing to see here folks.

Maybe he is trying a preemptive strike which will diffuse any democrat assertions. We all know democrats sure as hell did not vent obama.

Trump is employing a scorched Earth strategy. What could have been an excellent alliance has been separated by a burnt bridge. By attacking Cruz, Trump is alienating Constitutional Conservatives from his support base. If he gets the nomination, I will find it hard to vote for him in the general election.

Oh, I don’t know. Tip O’Neil once told Ronald Reagan, Its all politics old boy. After six o’clock we’re all friends.

I’ll bet that Cruz gets that, and that they’ll be friends after the nomination.

Now Jeb, on the other hand, will hold a grudge I’ll wager

I remember Tip and the democrats worked overtime to undermine Reagan.

Oh, for sure. But it wasn’t personally mean, it was politics.
Of course I wan’t there, thats just my impression.

That may be true. I wouldn’t want to be a politician because of this kind if crap.

So far, Cruz has not devolved into name calling. The recent events have only solidified my support for Cruz. If someone allows themselves to be easily swayed by these recent events, they are being blindly led by the press.

I have never been a Trump supporter and have always had reservations about him. IMHO, he flip-flops in order to appeal to whomever he’s talking to at the time. At one time, he stated that he would name Cruz as his VP…it wasn’t until Cruz was ahead in IA that he made Cruz’s citizenship a focus. Since then, Trump has become very transparent as to what he has said and done has been nothing but a way for him to get into the White House. For example … he has proclaimed himself to be an outsider … but recently stated that he needs to be a little bit establishment in order to get things done. He also stated that even if he was to shoot someone, he wouldn’t lose votes. I see him as ‘unhinged’ and not someone that I want as president.

With that being said, I am not so sure that I could vote for him in the general either. My vote will ONLY be a vote against Hillary or Bernie … no way am I voting for Trump.

Oh, I don’t know. Tip O’Neil once told Ronald Reagan, Its all politics old boy. After six o’clock we’re all friends.

I’ll bet that Cruz gets that, and that they’ll be friends after the nomination.

…hmm…that is what most Trump followers assume. I find it highly doubtful.

Has Trump given any reason to assume that he will hold a grudge afterwards? I don’t see that in him.

As a voter, I can hold a grudge against him for his scorched Earth strategy.

Okay.

Me, too. Tip O’Neal did everything he could to undermine Reagan’s policies and blame HIM for what he (O’Neal) and the House Democrats had actually done. My only fault with Reagan was his reluctance to send those spendthrift budget bills BACK to Congress to be re-done and take a chance that government would be “shut-down”–which it never would have been…at least not to any significant extent.

Well, how about this?
Has anyone but me ever questioned why O’Really, Hammity and Megyn Jelly harp so much about how it is impossible to deport 11-20 million illegals? Do you wonder why Fox has been so aggressive towards Trump? Has it ever crossed your mind, that Fox is not always Fair and Balanced? I wonder why…?The Anti-Trump Network: Fox News Money Flows into Open Borders Group - Breitbart

In asking the question of “what’s wrong over there?” Trump has shined a spotlight on one of Washington’s best kept secrets: namely, Fox’s role via its founder Rupert Murdoch in pushing an open borders agenda. The Trump campaign is a direct threat to Murdoch’s efforts to open America’s borders. Well-concealed from virtually all reporting on Fox’s treatment of Trump is the fact that Murdoch is the co-chair of what is arguably one of the most powerful immigration lobbying firms in country, the Partnership for a New American Economy.

And this:

While Donald Trump has pledged to deport those illegally residing in the country and temporarily pause Muslim migration, Rubio’s immigration bill would have granted immediate amnesty and eventual citizenship to millions of illegal aliens, it would have doubled the annual admission of foreign workers, and it would have dispensed 33 million green cards to foreign nationals in the span of a single decade despite current record immigration levels.

And furthermore:

While Megyn Kelly made headlines with her heated questioning of Donald Trump, not one of the Fox News anchors asked Rubio in the first Fox News debate about his signature piece of legislation, which Murdoch’s immigration lobbying firm had endorsed. Instead, they lobbed Rubio a series of softballs, such as asking Rubio if he could put God and veterans in the same sentence.

So, Fox News is Fair and Balanced? Riggggghhhhhttttt!!!

If anyone thinks Trump is doing Cruz a favor, keep drinking the kool-aid (and repeat incantations of Make America Great Again).

Trump was rattling on about the legitimacy of Obamas citizenship too. The POTUS soon put him to bed on that one. the same fate awaits him again.