Tucker: This is how dumb CNN is

Tucker hits another monologue out of the park!
A home run.
This one is really good, and that it because it is so true and straight to the point.

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host calls out CNN for compiling a list of Democrats to replace Biden as president. #FoxNews #Tucker

No one under 65 watches Fox CNN or MSNBC… so it’s a dying breed that watches that. If you got cable I assume your 65+.

Marxist bot.

In your dreams …

Greg Gutfeld has a larger audience than any of the late night “comedians” on the major networks. I use put quotation marks around “comedians” because none of those guys are funny. All they do is stock up the “Progressives” in New York City, Los Angelis and San Francisco. For the rest of the country they are in the dark. None of them could hold Johnnie Carson’s jock strap.

Nobody, regardless of their age, watches CNN. Their ratings are so low, you could put their audience in phone booth, while part of the staff belongs in a jail cell. Chris Como has been fired and is in hot water for hitting on women. One of their producers has been having sex with underaged girls.

In primetime, Fox News averaged 2.58 million total viewers, which was down 35% from the same period a year earlier. MSNBC averaged 1.09 million total viewers, down 59%, and CNN was at 654,000, off by 77%. In the 25-54 demo, Fox News averaged 420,000, down by 49%, followed by CNN with 148,000, off by 84%, and MSNBC with 140,000, down 74%.

In total day, Fox News averaged 1.54 million, down 20%, followed by MSNBC with 660,000, off by 58%, and CNN with 495,000, falling 72%. In the 25-54 demo, Fox News averaged 264,000, down 36%, CNN had 108,000, falling 81%, and MSNBC was at 78,000, down 74%.

The figures are from Nielsen and were released by Fox News.

No one watches Tv under 55 anymore duh.

1 Like

Agreed, I have an 18 and 19 yo and they hardly ever watch TV, and certainly not the news on TV

Double edged sword they don’t vote as much either.

1 Like

Ironically, by the time I lost TV (the switch to DTV in 2009 left me without reception; I could get it now, but I don’t miss it), aside from NCIS, the only thing I was watching was the news (local; I’d given up on the network news by then).

I’ve never watched network tv outside of The Simpsons, but I caught that I my ex’s parents house it was so cheezy it was good. The Goth girl hacker lol. It’s so cute to think anyone like that would work in IT. No work would get done all the men would be exhausted fighting. I don’t really watch tv I play Fortnite & sh*tpost. I am the worst person in the world

That says more about you than you realize.

Quoting Tucker Carson as a reputable source on anything, says more about you than you realize.

Yes, it says that I know smart great Americans who tell the truth.

Jesse Watters is great too:

More augments from authority.

As far as that goes, Fox news as a whole is now being exposed as a propaganda outlet.

Tucker hits another monologue out of the park!
A home run.
This one is really good, and that it because it is so true and straight to the point.

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host calls out CNN for compiling a list of Democrats to replace Biden as president. #FoxNews #Tucker

It does I would say from 1990-2005 as a youth and a young man The Simpsons greatly shaped my worldview it was neither left nor right it bagged on Bush and Clinton. It bagged on high taxes and welfare as well as cruel corporate bodies. I think it was a well rounded show and still shines as much as it did in a hyper polarized world, as it did when Americans were more united. I’m not going to apologize for what is the longest running show in history, even Bonanza didn’t have that long of a run it and it was a great show.

Yes I watched Gunsmoke and Bonanza on TvLand in the late 90s early 2000s. What does that say about me? I watched the X-Files on and off from 94-Now, seen almost all of The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul On AMC. Almost everything I like now is on Amazon Prime/Netflix, Man in The High Castle, Black Mirror, Altered Carbon, The Americans (FX), Electric Dreams, Stranger Things, F Is for Family, Squid Games, and The Handmaids Tale.

I think I have good tastes. I’m not going to apologize.