Tweet Of The Day: Hillary’s Painful Lack Of Self-Awareness…

Tweet Of The Day: Hillary’s Painful Lack Of Self-Awareness…

[ATTACH]2800[/ATTACH]

Remember Hillary’s return has come under fire for not reporting all her income and the charitable donation to the Clinton Foundation is clearly a gambit to disguise some of her income.

Remember Hillary’s return has come under fire for not reporting all her income and the charitable donation to the Clinton Foundation is clearly a gambit to disguise some of her income.
For a normal person I would say that your right on. But for Hillary I really don’t know. Nothing Hillary has done so far has made me feel that she believes that she needs to follow laws made for ordinary people. Basically her whole adult life has been one of doing what she wants & getting away with it. Bill was the same way. My guess is that after 40 years of nothing happening to her no matter what she does, she just may not think about it any more. Now I don’t know that it’s true but I suspect it just might be true.

I don’t CARE about anyone’s tax returns…unless there’s good reason to suspect that someone is a tax cheat, and even then it’s only a passing interest to find out if they’re caught and punished.