An interesting decision yesterday from the Minnesota Court of Appeals inIn the Matter of Appointment of Trustee for Next of Kin of Ombabi:
Nadir Ibrahim Ombabi was a taxi driver in Minnesota and a Minnesota resident. He married respondent Nariman Sirag Elsayed Khalil in Sudan, under the Islamic law of Sudan. He died in an accident in Minnesota. His estate brought a wrongful-death claim, which settled for $183,000 in Minnesota.
This nation has a body of laws which should never be supplanted by other laws from other parts of the world this also applies to international laws which are usually counter active to our laws. This is one nation not enclaves of communities that can flaunt laws and claim they take precedence over our laws. If this is permitted our nation would end up having no autonomy and be just a group of communities with little to no cohesion.
This is a plant to make it look like Sharia Law is a NO in America, but far from true. Sharia is here and growing. What they doing is using their status as a minority and of course you cannot discriminate against a minority as per our laws giving them “protected status”. This all but forces Sharia Law on our courts.
Sharia Law Advancing in America
Sharia law in AmericaSharia law in the United States of America (“America”) has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).
As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America, many American states have introduced bills banning the courts from accommodating Sharia law.
But many of those bills have been stalled by fierce challenges from well-financed Muslim groups that accuse the politicians who sponsor or support such bills as suffering from Islamophobia, campaign against their re-election, and sue in court. States that have or are trying to pass Sharia law-limiting legislation, albeit after watering them down to not even mention the word, “Sharia,” include Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, North and South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
While dug-in in state legislatures, Sharia law has been advancing in other American institutions, as follows:
• An increasing number of public American schools with Muslim students are holding Islamic prayers towards Mecca while public American universities continue to build Muslim-only washing facilities. In 2013, Skokie School District 68 in Illinois became the first US school district to celebrate Eid al-Adha, a Muslim high day, as a school holiday, in lieu of Veterans Day. In 2014, Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing “One nation under God,” with “One nation under Allah.”
• In 1996, Bill Clinton became the first US president to hold an Eid al-Fitr dinner at the White House to celebrate the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six “Takbirs,” the raising of hands and shouting, “Allahu Akbar!” to declare that Allah, the moon god, is “Greater” (than the God of all other religions, including Christianity - see Halal Meat).
• In 2000, the Republican National Convention became the first US presidential convention to open with a Muslim prayer to Allah, the moon god.
• In 2007, Quran for the first time was used to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison (above).
• In 2009, Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Charles Jr. ruled in S.D. v. M.J.R. that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had sexually assaulted his Muslim ex-wife, both before and after their divorce. Following testimony from the Muslim man’s imam, however, the judge denied the ex-wife’s request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man’s “belief” and “practices”: “The court believes that [defendant] was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices.”
• In 2009, a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages sent by his American church as planned. The US military confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to the church, burned them. By contrast, when Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as “disgraceful.”
• To attract and manage (Middle Eastern) Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions are becoming Sharia-compliant. This requires donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic organizations designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom are members of the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel money to Jihadi groups: the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad.
• Muslim taxi drivers are challenging local authorities for the right to refuse to pick up blind passengers with seeing-eye dogs, while Muslim supermarket cashiers are challenging their employers for the right to refuse to sell products from pigs. Both dogs and pigs are considered unclean in Islam.