UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

**UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco **
Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ScreenHunter_687-Sep.-17-16.23.jpg

Chinese Naval forces off California said to be on Joint UFO Suppression Mission

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

**This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied. **
Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”
The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.
Rumors:[INDENT]
[LIST]
[]Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
[
]Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.
[*]UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)
[/LIST]

[/INDENT]
The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
[LIST]
[]
[LIST]
[
]Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
[]The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
[
]China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
[*]Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.
[/LIST]

[/LIST]

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco | Veterans Today

…believe it or not? …what’s your opinion ???

I just saw this movie, it was called “Battleship”. :hippy:

And my son has been commercial fishing between San Francisco and Bodega Bay for months, he has not mentioned the Chinese Navy running over all their gear.

Shouldn’t this be in the “Conspiracy Theory” section?

Concur, RET. If this is confirmed it can always be moved back to a News forum.

Maybe some one with greater Mil knowledge knows the answer to this … does the Chinese Navy have the blue-water capability and logistics support to operate off the US West Coast?

PeteS in CA

Concur, RET. If this is confirmed it can always be moved back to a News forum.

Maybe some one with greater Mil knowledge knows the answer to this ... does the Chinese Navy have the blue-water capability and logistics support to operate off the US West Coast? 

…thank you for all the well founded information and all the pertinent links to debunk this issue…:grin:

Well I actually did try to find a good source for this article, but I couldn’t. NO one in the MSM has even mentioned that there are Chinese forces off California.

This is a bogus story that has only appeared on conspiracy-prone websites. Can not be verified. That doesn’t mean it’s a grand conspiracy. That means it’s a hoax!

If you want “well founded, pertinent links” then you are going to have to start threads based on real stories and events.

Well founded, pertinent links do not exist for stories that are made up by Conspiracy Theorists in their Mothers basement.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

**MEMO
ATTN: Member of RepublicanOperative

Subject: UFO Sightings and Chinese Navy

As of 18:11 central time, the Office of Secret Intelligence remain commited to deniying the rumors falsly spread by members of this sight about UFO sightings and Chiniese ships off our coasts. Continuation of spreading these rumors will lead to 15 years jail time and a maxium fine of up to, but not exceeding, $1,000,000(USD). Thank you for you understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Brigadier General Jordan O’Niell

Um, can’t resist - you need a lesson in spelling - or is that on purpose?

[quote=“Susanna, post:9, topic:36354”]
Um, can’t resist - you need a lesson in spelling - or is that on purpose?
[/quote]:wink:

That I can’t produce “well founded, pertinent links” that prove the non-existence of crumple horned snorkacks does not prove such creatures exist.

Wow.

Rarely does an official post from the gov’t end up on RO first unless they really mean it.

In short, yes. While most of thier navy is centered around destroyers, and subs, they also have a fair amount of transport and cargo ships. Honestly though, a large invasion isn’t the real concern. Strategic strikes are far more likely against the US. They have also recently launched their first aircraft carrier. Folks, the Chinese are not playing around. They are constantly upgrading their military. You can bet they will have one that the Cold War era USSR would envy within a short amount of time. Their naval capacity isn’t quite up there yet, but they’re working on it.

I am sorry I had to do that John. The US government does not condon the spreading of lies though.

…now there is a conspiracy story one can really sink their teeth into! :grin: