UK: Muslim Student Leading Campaign To Ban “God Save The Queen”…

A UNIVERSITY student union welfare officer has called for the iconic God Save The Queen to be banned at graduation ceremonies because it’s ‘s***’ and “has links to far right nationalism”.
Mahamed Abdullahi, from King’s College London Students’ Union said he wanted to scrap the national anthem because it’s “outdated” and “not reflective” of the global
The union welfare officer took to Facebook to spout his hate for the traditional song.
In an expletive-ladened rant, the Geography graduate said: “I want to get rid of the national anthem at graduation because it’s outdated and not reflective of the ‘global’ values the college espouses.

UK: Muslim Student Leading Campaign To Ban “God Save The Queen”

This is a thinly disguised attempt to get a British standard eliminated to end up being replaced by a muslim intonation. In our own country we see similar attempts to remove our nation athem and even flag. Right now the mexicans are more numerous than muslims but if obama has his way we will see the same demands the rest of the world is seeing with the importing of terrorists.

If you don’t have a gun pointed at someone’s head where you can say do this or I’ll shoot then the next best way is just keep chipping away at them from all different directions & wear them down. If you don’t believe me turn & ask the closest democrat. They will tell you that it will work over time.