Unexpected Swing States:

The liberal media excuse for the close race at this point is that “it was always going to happen.” I don’t think anybody but Dick Morris expected a Romney landslide and it appears to be happening. The debates are changing people’s minds and Obama isn’t going after anybody but liberals.

Just two weeks ago the Right Wing Media and Talk Radio were all screaming about a left wing conspiracy to control the polls. And in a sense they were right. They over sampled democrats and used 2008 enthusiasm! Now that enthusiasm for Obama is gone and is on Romney’s side. Some of those democrats are changing their minds about King Obama!

Two weeks ago, Romney was worried that he might not win the election. Last week he was worried about seemingly the only swing state left Ohio. After a few days of campaigning and growing crowd sizes plus renewed Romney enthusiasm after winning the first debate, Ohioans tell Romney that he’s got the edge in that state. (Not to mention that Ohio’s controversial early voting law is now in effect, which could mess up THE ENTIRE ELECTION-Most predict Obama favor but is it?)

Dick Morris always believed Romney will win by a long shot and all the media laughed at him, but he turned out to be right on everything so far. He has recently been very optimistic about certain states that Romney should go visit now that he has the swing states all wrapped up. On his checklist for the Romney campaign to check out are: Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and even New Jersey!!! Morris says Romney has a good chance to win all these states especially if he goes and visits them one more time before the election!!!

Onto Karl Rove’s map, which was just updated this past Monday and keeping with Morris’ expectations. I saw MORE states that are never talked about but which should be and could be in Romney’s sights. These states include: Oregon, Michigan, Maine, and even Massachusetts and California!!! Do you see any of these states in play?

Illinois Republicans are also driving Romney’s message across the state and they hope to beat the Chicago Machine in 2012. (But they know it’s a long shot :slight_smile:

Romney Needs to Expand the Map:
http://www.rove.com/uploads/0000/0724/Romney-ObamaFINAL10.15.12.pdf
Illinois Republicans hope to bask in Romney’s debate success

I don’t see California going Romney not now, not ever. Michigan, possibly. Even Rove’s map gives no hope for Cali.

Why not? Pot laws have decreased so the stoners out there will probably forget its election day. Plus its bankrupt. Enthusiasm is very high on the republican side of things. It’s being downplayed of course. If NJ is in play, then Cali isn’t too far behind. In fact NJ was farther behind before the debate. If he wins the third debate. There’s no telling what could happen! WE are in uncharted territory here.

This is what my most ideal map would look like:

:grin: wouldn’t that be nice

THe population centers of SF, LA, and San Diego drive the CA election. They would vote for a convicted child molester as long as they have a “D” next to their name.

Leave California and New Jersey blue and then we know which states we allow to secede from the Union :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of states might be close but Romney isnt going to win them, neither campaign is spending money in those states. The only thing keeping the polls close is the conservative super pacs are spending a ton of money in those states because pretty much all the Romney voters will also vote for their local republicans as well and it can help tip those races.

Literally.

Obama will take California by 12 points, I would say 15 but with enthusiasm down and everyone knowing he cannot lose many will stay home.

The “enthusiasm” that is present elsewhere is lacking here, very little discussion is going on for local races and Propositions, signs and stickers are not a common sight this time and if you did not know better you would think there was no Party opposing the Demoncrat’s.

I asked someone the other day if they even knew the name of the Republican challenger to Feinsteins Senate seat and all I got was a blank stare. Fitting really since Elizabeth Emken is a Bay Area Liberal anyway.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:6, topic:36619”]
They would vote for a convicted child molester as long as they have a “D” next to their name.
[/quote]:yeahthat: One thong I have noticed as well as most everyone here. The lame arguments and excuses given for democrat improprieties or other is discussed here over and over with the same democrats telling us that it does not matter or trying to change the focus off their guy/gal.

[quote=“samspade, post:10, topic:36619”]
:yeahthat: One thong I have noticed as well as most everyone here. The lame arguments and excuses given for democrat improprieties or other is discussed here over and over with the same democrats telling us that it does not matter or trying to change the focus off their guy/gal.
[/quote] You noticed Rusted is wearing a thong?

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:11, topic:36619”]
You noticed Rusted is wearing a thong?
[/quote]:coffee_spray:

The pot comment was stupid. The citizens of California choose for it to be bankrupt. Ethuisasm for Republicans is low.

Here is the reality: California House elections 2012: GOP’s California dreams dashed - POLITICO.com